7: Damn

"Damn for wearing all those clothes your body is actually pretty hot." I didn't say a word. You praised me but it felt more like an insult for some reason. Yes I did wear clothes that were loose on me because I was a little insecure.

"Sit" you ordered and I did so folding my legs underneath me and sitting right in front of you on the floor. You leaned down placing your elbows on your knees interlocking your palms and placing them close to your lips.

"Look up" you demanded and I did. I felt like a rag doll that was being used and controlled, not by any strings but just by your voice. You moved your hands away.

"Kiss me" and I widened my eyes surprised by your request more like order. "You did it like an hour ago stop pretending to be shy" you pointed out.

I leaned upwards placing a hand against your cheek and I placed my lips above yours. After a few seconds I was about to pull away, but you hooked your hands under my arms and pulled me up and into your lap.

My legs automatically straddled your waist. You craned your neck backward and I craned mine forward so our lips could remain intact. You slowly traced your hands up my back making me quickly arch my spine.

Where are we going with this?

-x-x-x-