14: Morning

Y/N POV~

The next morning I woke up fresh and clean but sore. I guess you cleaned me up before sleeping. I looked to the side looking for you and I noticed you faced towards me your head propped up on your elbow and your eyes fixed on me.

I stretched under the blanket that sheltered our bodies and yawned "why are you watching me sleep?" I asked and you replied with a mischievous grin. "I can never get enough of you that's why"

Ugh you know all the ways to make me embarrassed and flustered don't you? "Hmph" I turned back around and I felt your hand crawling across my back to my hip and finally wrapping around my bare waist.

You pulled me closer. My back connecting with your chest. You put your face in the crook of my neck and stayed like that for a while. Each time you breathed out your hot breath sent a shiver up my spine.

Soon you pinned my down to the bed and hovered over me. You looked deeply into my eye leaning down and connecting our lips.

Lips over lips. Teeth clashing with teeth. And tongues mounded together. The kiss went from soft to rough pretty quickly. We both pulled away for air.

"Princess want to learn something?" You asked, and I nodded. You made me sit up on my knees and continued "want to know another way way to pleasure alpha, pup?"

And I nodded blushing at the name. You grabbed my chin and kissed me deeply once again. "Suck" you said sticking two of your fingers out.

I blushed madly but obliged to your order. I wrapped my hands around your palm and began swirling my tongue around you fingers. "Ok kitten, just like that. Don't use your teeth ok?" You asked and I hummed onto your digits.

After a while you pulled your hand away and I looked up at you, eyes shining with lust. "What next alpha?"

I asked using the name you asked me to address you with. "Do the same but now here" you said pointing at your crotch. I widened my eyes.

But if I don't listen to you I'll get punished.

-x-x-x-