12: I'm Your's

He pulled his fingers out. "More" Y/N said not sure what she wanted more of. "Have some patience babygirl or I might have to punish you" Jackson said. She didn't know what he meant by punishing her but she sure as hell was excited.

He positioned his tip to her entrance and slowly pushed in. She moaned out loud a tear rolling out of her eye. Jackson kissed her cheek and soothed her. "It- it's my first time" she informed him.

"Yes I know babygirl, I'll take good care of you. Just tell me when you're ready, and only then I'll move" he smiled at her. "Just breath in" she inhaled. "Breathe out" she exhaled.

"You're doing great baby keep breathing like that" he said caressing her hair. "M-move please" she said and Jackson started to thrust in at a slow pace. "F-Faster Jackson" Y/N demanded and Jackson instantly complied.

"Call me alpha now pup" he ordered her and she nodded. He kept thrusting into her and she moaned out louder and louder each time.

Her eyes widened when Jackson hit a certain spot with his cock and a high pitched moan escaped her lips. "R-right there alpha! Please!" She begged.

"Fuck! You begging is really turning me on" he said and slammed harder into her hitting her sensitive bundle of nerves each time. He kept ramming into her and he felt her walls tighten around him.

"Alpha!" She screamt. "Something is happening!" Y/N said seeing stars. "Yeah babygirl, let yourself free and come for me" he said and almost instantly she released spurns his length.

Her walls tightened around him and squeezed his orgasm out of him. He groaned into her ear and she gasped feeling herself fill up to the brim with his warm cum.

-x-x-x-