Stitch by Stitch Chapter Four

Ichigo's House

"Hey!! Wake up, Ichigo!! It's morning!! Morning! You hear!?" a small stuffed lion yelled on top of Ichigo. Ichigo cracked open his eyes and glared sleepily at the stuffed animal. "If you don't get your butt out of bed, I'll climb into your book bag and go to school with you..." Ichigo began to reach out his hand to the lion plushy. "...And all the girls will say 'Ha ha! Wittle Ichigo gots a teddy bear! Freak!!'" Ichigo grabbed the plushy by the head and began to violently shake it and then proceeded to throw it across the room.

"You've gotta act like a stuffed animal, Kon!!" Ichigo yelled at the stuffed lion.

"Ow! I told you to be gentle with me!!"              

Ichigo's closet door suddenly slid open to reveal Rukia in the school uniform. "Are you trying to wake the neighbors?! Can't a soul reaper get dressed in peace?!" Ichigo didn't say anything as he pointed for Rukia to look down. Rukia followed his finger only to find she was standing on Kon who was looking up her skirt.

"You're okay...stand right there!!!" Kon gave Rukia a thumbs up. Rukia the proceeded to stomp on Kon repeatedly until his stuffing began to come out.

"Ichigo!!" a voice called out from behind Ichigo's bedroom door. At the sound of his little sister's voice, Ichigo forced Rukia and Kon into his closet. "Can I come in?"

"Um, sure!"

Yuzu opened her brother's door only to see Ichigo positioned oddly at his closet door. "Ichigo, like, what are you doing?"

"N-nothing! Nothing suspicious!!! What do you want, Yuzu!? It's early!!"

"It's not that early! Mizuiro is waiting for you!"

Ichigo blinked. "Mizuiro? What time is it?" Ichigo then realized that it was much later than he originally thought. "Crap!!"

Yuzu sighed at her brother. "Yeah, so hurry and get ready." Yuzu turned to leave Ichigo's room. "And apologize to Mizuiro from dad's bedroom window. You're making him wait."

Ichigo took his sister's advice and went to his dad's window. "Mizuiro! Sorry!! I just woke up!" Mizuiro looked up to the window where Ichigo was standing. "Come in for a minute, okay?" Mizuiro hung up his cell phone.

"Sure."

As Ichigo began to get dressed for school, he began to think about how everyone's memories had been erased. 'At least I don't have to explain to Hoshi about the kiss Kon gave her! But what was weird was the fact that she was staring at me as if she could see me...but if Hoshi could see ghosts, she would have told me by now...'

"Bye Ichigo! See you at school!" Rukia called out just as she was about to exit the room through Ichigo's window.

"Yeah," Ichigo answered back. "Ah man, why didn't dad wake me up!? He usually busts in and..." Ichigo glanced at his watch and stared at it for a moment.

"What? Why the look?" Rukia questioned.

"Nothing." Ichigo turned around so Rukia couldn't see his face. "Wow...It's tomorrow..."

"Ichigo?"

Hoshi's House

A series of harsh coughs echoed through the silent house that belonged to none other than Hoshi Namikaze. Hoshi sat on her bathroom floor as another violent cough escaped her lips. After a few seconds, Hoshi withdrew her hands from her mouth. She shook as she stared at her now bloody hands. It seemed that her attacks were becoming worse and worse. The doctors had done everything they could for her but it still wasn't enough in seemed.