Stitch by Stitch Chapter Nine

Continuation of Chapter 8

"Uryu Ishida. Quincy**," the boy answered. Uryu looked back at Ichigo and Rukia with a certain look in his eyes. "I hate shinigami!"

"......What....?" Ichigo asked Uryu.

Uryu turned fully to face Ichigo and Rukia. "Don't you get it Kurosaki Ichigo? What I'm saying is, I... hate you."

Karakura High School

Hoshi, Orihime, and Tatsuki stood together to see what place they recieved on the Semester Final Exam. "HOOOOOOOH!!!" Tatsuki exclaimed when she saw the ranking of both Hoshi and Orihime. Hoshi recieved first place along with her friend Uryu, while Orihime was close behind in third place.

"First and third place, huh. As usual, you two did great." Tatsuki patted Orihime's head as she said this. Orihime giggled.

"Thank you, Tatsuki," Hoshi smiled at her friend.

Another girl came up to the three girls. "Amazing! Orihime is that smart?! I mean I knew Hoshi was smart but not Orihime too!"

Tatsuki pointed to Orihime whom was just smiling happily. "She doesn't look it, does she. But since Middle School, this kid could really study." Chizaru also joined the conversation. The girls began to talk about Ryo, the girl who got second place on the final exam. When Chizaru mentioned that Ryo was going to the National competition with her track team, Tatsuki surprised them by news of her own. "Well, I'm actually entering the Nationals too."

"EH???!!!"

Hoshi giggled at the two girls. "You two don't know do you?"

"Know what?"

Tatsuki looked at them questioningly. "Huh? Didn't I tell you guys? In May, I won the competition in Tokyo. Our karate club this year is great! The boys' team is also joining the competition. After all, I, "The Girl Who Will Win 3 Consecutive National Championships" has joined!"

A few feet away, Hoshi noticed Keigo going through the list of names as well with Miziuro standing just behind him. Ichigo was standing just a little further away from the two. Hoshi also saw Chad walking up to them more than likely check the list. "HO ----- Once again it seems no traiters who ranked in the top 50 are among us!!"

"It's as you say, Captain!" Miziuro played along.

Suddenly, Keigo saw Ichigo's name at the twenty-third spot. "Don't look Comrade Kojima!" Keigo placed a hand over Miziuro's eyes. "Reality is always so cruel and vulgar!! This will only serve to sully our naive hearts!!"

"Yes, Captain Asano!!"

Keigo turned to look at Ichigo. He pulled down an eyelide with one finger and started to slap his ass with his free hand. Hoshi honestly thought he looked rediculous. "Ichigo, you dummy, we're not inviting you to playtime anymore!!" Keigo turned to Chad, who was looking at the list. "Idiot. Idiot. Right, Chad? Let's hang out together, Chad." Chad said nothing as he pointed at the placement list. "EH...." Keigo and Mizuiro were shocked to see that Chad had placed eleventh. "Away with the both of you!! I didn't think you guys were such devils!! Oh, I didn't think!" Then Keigo and Miziuro ran away.

"Still as noisy as ever over there," Tatsuki stated as she, Orihime, and Hoshi watched the scene.

"Those two will never learn," Hoshi sighed.

Orihime nodded her head. "Yeah," she agreed with her two friends.

Hoshi glanced over at Ichigo when she heard him say, "....What was his name again...? Ishida...Uhhh....Willy? No that's not it. That one's a failed entertainer..."