Time's up. [7]

[Vashen: I'm dangerously low on ideas. I sat down to write this and my head went completely blank. I had something similar to an idea, only that it was shitty. And that's no good. I'm hoping that I'm not throwing this in too early. Welp, back to my memes.]

You looked around Octo Valley, taking it all in one more time. You'd been tirelessly working at clearing this place from Octarians, and you had even gotten a new place! But.. today was your last day as working as an agent. You heard the door to Cuttlefish Cabin open, to see Marie step out. You walked over.

Y/N: "Heya, Marie." She looked up at you, before smiling a bit.

Marie: "Heya, 4."

Y/N: "It's been an adventure, huh?" Marie nodded a bit somberly. It seemed she was kinda sad for it to be ending so quickly.

Marie: "You can say that again." The two of you chuckled, before standing there silently.

Y/N: "Well, we should probably get this done. That Zapfish isn't going to safe itself." You grinned and turned to run off, only to be inturrupted.

Marie: "F-Four!" You turned back around.

Y/N: "What's up?" Marie seemed to hesitate.

Marie: "...It was fun." You smiled.

Y/N: "It was the best sleepover of my life." You grinned at your lame joke before running off. Marie gripped her umbrella as she giggled slightly to herself. 

[TimeskipTM brought to you by Vashen writing some romantically tense dialogue!]

You felt dizzy after getting launched off that spinning disk. 

Marie: "Let's do this, 4!" You got over your sickness and nodded.

Y/N: "Right!" You hopped on the launchpad which shot you to another, much bigger platform.

On the platform, was a structure, and in it was a familiar inkling girl. Marie recognized her almost instantly.

Marie: "C-Callie!?" Somehow, Callie heard her. She turned around with her arms crossed.

Callie: "...I told you to leave." 

Marie: "Callie... why...?" 

Y/N: "U-Uh, I don't think I--"

Callie: "Now you leave me no choice! Prepare to be rocked!" 

She struck a pose, and if anything you just felt... awkward?

Callie: "Hey, DJ!" The structure lifted out of the ink, to reveal an octarian sitting in some sort of... hovercraft. Under it was the Great Zapfish, which got sucked into the machine and then let out a loud tone.

???: "DJ Octavio in da hooooouse! GWA HA HA! I remixed Callie's brain!"  

You looked at the huge machine in a mixture of disappointment and slight disgust.

Y/N: "It takes an entire Great Zapfish to power that hunk of carp...? What an inefficient piece of--"

Callie: "The first song of tonight: Bomb Rush Blush!" To be honest, you were kind of hoping for this one to be good.

DJ Octavio: "Time to drop the beatdown!"

Callie: "Spin it, DJ!"

You immediately started coating the floor around you with ink as the machine shot it's fists at you. You ducked away as they hit the ground, before Sheldon barked advice in your ear.