High School

Today is my first day of high school...not really excited...probably not going to make friends..probably only ones that are fake...

~flash back~

"Hey Tomary!" Alyssa said while running up to Tomary. "Yeah, Alyssa?"

"look" She said with evil grin. She put her phone to show Tomary and the phone showed Tomary's crush and Alyssa Kissing. "ALYSSA!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT YOU KNEW I LIKED HIM" Tomary shouted and the whole school stared because it was lunch time. "I told you Tomary..he is MINE so stay away from him!" She Whipped her hair *is that the correct term ->-?* and walked away.

~flashback ended~

I was on the bus to my new school, everybody looked like they just..fit in..unlike me. I'm just one of those people with the hoodie in the back...

I went to the teachers office and went to get my classes. I walked around the school for a good hour trying to find my class. I saw a guy by the lockers, his hair was died black and red he had blue eyes a ear pierced wore a leather jacket a black shirt jeans and some sneakers. I went up to him to ask him for directions.

"umm...Excuse me? do you know where i can find class 1-C?" 

He ignored me, "Uhh..hell..o?" i said again while poking his shoulder, he finally looked down at me..Geez..that made me feel short as heck. He studied me and gave me a disgusted look. "Who said you were aloud to talk to me?" Um..aloud? What the heck did he mean by that? "Um..do you know where class 1-C is?" i said once more. "Look i need you to leave me alone ok? why don't you go sit in the corner you look like one of those types" he said while rolling his eyes.

 OK now i wanted to choke this dude. "Your parents must have a hard time raising you" he said. Ok that was the last straw i dropped down and gave him a hard round house kick and he fell on his back. I was about to kick him again untill unlucky for me and lucky for him a teacher came. I got sent to the Principal's Office they called my parents and they gave us a whole lecture. The next day i was on the bus sitting in the back as of course. untill i heard something "Hey! I'm Miya and thats Nevaeh!! Whats your name??" i saw two girls looking at me from the isle infront of me. 

"o-oh ummm my names Tomary..nice to meet you.." The girls smiled and said "lets be friends!" hmmm maybe these girl weren't as bad...but can i trust them...? 

Maybe

just maybe...

i can?