huh...

~(sorry i haven't posted lately ;-; that a pic of my brother....your welcome...)~

I got in the car and we drove to a chinese place to eat before going to the fair, "eh ehm...sorry i had to take that car..my brothers are using my other ones" he said after ordering water. "Oh how many brothers do you have?" i said while taking a sip of my water "15" he said like it was nothing, i choked on my water "HUH 15 BROTHE- u-umm i mean uh..cool" i said while grabbing a napkin to wipe myself off. We drove to the fair and he paid for him AND me i mean i guess that was kind of nice..."you know you didn't have to do that.." i said while looking down as we walked together threw the fair. "Oh no its fine i'm the that did ask you to come after all." he said while looking around, "COME ONE COME ALL GET A CHANCE TO GET 1000000 MILLION YEAR MEMBER SHIP HERE " said a man in blue by a tent~( I DONT KNOW I GUESS THIS IS LIKE A FLIPPING EVERY SINGLE DAY FAIR?!?!?!? DONT JUDGE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE as in ship he meant ship them >:3)~ 

Jet said brought me to the tent "come on! let's try!" "ok i guess..."i said while walking with him. "All you have to do is ride all the rides!" the man said, "ok it should be easy enough" i said while grabbing him and walking to all the rides. We rode a bunch of roller coasters and a bunch of other rides then went back to the tent. "well you have rode all the ride except one!" he said while pointing to the back of home in doing...LE INTENSE LENNY FACE~

It was

Out of

ALLLLLLL THINGS

A love tunnel :')

I mean it wouldn't mean anything...so i guess it would be fine right?

"ok" i said while dragging him there, he was kinda suprised i agreed i was to kind of, we got in the boat and moved down a stream of water and after a hour in i relised..HE wAs aBoUt tO kIss mEH, then i relised what if..i get attached to him...plus Miya would be mad at me..and something bad would happen to him. i snapped out of the trance  and he was just about to kiss me i jumped up and of course fell off the boat. "OMG TOMARY ARE YOU OK?!" "Yeah im fine.." I said while he helped me up.