The Date

I ran down the hall and finally he grabbed me, "jet please let me go..." "no tell me what happened!" he said while holding me in his arms, i wiped my tears away and stood still not saying a single word. "Umm...the state fair is coming up and i was wondering if..you wanted to go with me?" he looked down and stared at the floor. i didn't really know how to answer...maybe going  would take my mind off of what just happened so... "Sure, when?"

 "tomorrow, ill see you then ill meet you at your house bye!" he said while running. I walked home and opened my house door and saw my mom "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING NOT BEING HOME?!?!?!?!?" "I was at school mom..." i said while walking to my room then i felt something hit my head she had thrown one of her heels at me "DON'T TALK TO YOUR MOTHER WITH SUCH DISRESPECT YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!" I quickly ran to my room and slammed the door shut and jumped on my bed.

You think i would be 

...depressed...

...stressed...

...sad...

heh...jokes on you i already am...I'm used to this...welcome to my everyday life...to me..this day wasn't as bad as other days...

I've already

wanted to sleep

forever

since the day

he left me...

Jet: hey where do you live so i can pick you up?

Me: 12345 Turkey Turkey rd (inside joke with close ones of mine )

Jet: ok cya tomorrow then night!

Me: cya night

~nExT dAy~

I got dressed and ran out the door and waited outside for him

(pick from the picture on top what you wanna wear i will include this every time we wear something for you guys!!! I would pick 9, 12 or 2 tbh for a fair XD)

Then i saw an expensive blue and silver car pull in my drive way and now I'm thinking ThesE peoplE GoT THe wroNG adResS, then the car window rolls down and it was jet.

(~HEY GUYSSS so I'm planning on making a mha TogaXsomebody comment who i should ship her with!!! it will be coming soon so cya on that!~)