Order

Aiden POV

She likes to use my t-shirt all the time, but I don't mind, for I love seeing my dress with her. The way it sways and rises whenever she bends, granting me a wonderful view of her meaty, flawless legs. Quinn is always conscious of her weight. While I adore her every curve, her chubby waist that I pinched most of the time.

I lean my butt on the edge of the side table, then cross my arms and enjoy her view while we are staying here in my room. Her finger is busy brushing on the top of her mobile with one breadstick in her other hand. She rolled one towel on her head, drying her hair because she had just finished taking a bath. When she shoves the tip of the hard-stick bread in her mouth, the cracking sound breaks upon her teeth.

I chuckle, shaking my head with my eyes glued to her. She always complains about her size, yet she enjoys eating most of the time. However, for me, she is adorably sexy in her figure, alluring on her light brown stainless skin and seductive in her boyish hairstyle.

There is an odd feeling playing on my chest tonight that drowns me in staring at her... Just totally stare at her, memorize the full symmetrical features in front of me. Her, who purifies my spirit and accords peace that dwells within.

"Look at this, wolf. Sister Ana sent it to me just now."

The entire world slows down whenever she's with me, like today as she walked to my spot with her phone angling to show something in it. I keep my eyes on her, this girl that changes a part of my life. Her smile was simply spellbinding. I raised both hands to offer her a hug while she was making her way towards me.

My sweet, beautiful Pumpkin.

My arms eventually fold into her body after she reaches me. A baby scent of her marinates the air I'm inhaling, sending me to the finest lullaby as I squeeze her tender body while gently swaying her.

"Wolf, look at this."

She insisted and tapped my arm that crushing her when I didn't give attention to her mobile. I giggle, pressing my lips on her with my arms crossing at her back, causing her body to bend backward before flying my eyes to the screen of her mobile. There I saw a picture of us bathing in mud, posing in the center together with Sister Ana, Aida, Carmen, Vincent, and Daniel.

One glance and I see one memory I will treasure forever. Releasing her from my embrace, I take the mobile in her hand and start rubbing my thumb on the screen to check more photos. Smile sliding in my lips while inspecting it one by one and recalling the days I spent in the Hope for the Soul Foundation.

"What is this?" Quinn, who is sitting at the side table now, asks.

She is pointing her breadstick at the square hard drive with one small piece of paper at the top. Her other hand is holding a Nutella bottle, unsealed. With the unzipped pocket of her backpack lying on the corner of the table, I'm sure she brings her chocolates spread with her.

I am supposed to laugh at her craziness for tucking her Nutella, yet when my eyes dive to the device she is pointing at, the smile on my lips slowly fades. Taking a deep breath, I lay her mobile on the table and turn to fully face her while she's sitting with her feet swaying gently in the air.

"It's the file of our business proposal for tomorrow's meeting," I explain.

"Oh, I remember for your new business, right? Dad and Aron are also competing for one of the biggest partnerships they are dying to have. I forgot to ask them where," she said.

"I am sure all of you will get the bacon tomorrow," she added with a sparkling smile, and took the small paper over the hard drive while chewing.

Her comments narrowed the passage of air in my lungs, thickening my muscles, so it became hard for me to breathe normally. I've waited for this day. Even plan everything carefully and discharge all the hindrance. There should be nothing to be bothered with, not until unexpected changes happened in my system, and it is all because of this girl in front of me.