𝐨. Article

HOLLYWOOD'S NEWEST COUPLE?

WOW! Magazine
written by Avery Paige

Since the announcement that he would be playing the beloved Peter Parker/Spider-Man in the MCU, Tom Holland has become quite a huge name in Hollywood. With his brief appearance in Captain America: Civil War, excitement for the newest Spider-Man films has heightened, especially since not much was let out about the film before it was released, unless Holland let it slip in an interview.

However, something no one could expect with the inclusion of Jordan Lovelace, who was nowhere to be found in the comics. Created to give some freshness to the franchise, Mitty Morrison took on the role and also became Peter Parker's newest love interest, something equally shocking as Spider-Man was always seen to be straight in the comics.

"It's something I've always wanted to include," noted Stan Lee when asked in a recent interview, "I guess I never had the courage back in the day but it seems like a great time to include it now. It's given me some inspiration for other projects now too."

Since the release of Spider-Man: Homecoming, fans have created many edits about Peter Parker and Jordan Lovelace, even going as far as to ship the actors together. While Holland has not commented on this fact, Morrison has made his displeasure with it clear in a tweet.

"lol never thought i'd have to say this, but tom's not my type. like sorry to let everyone down, but im more into @jayminez than anyone else..." it read, referring to the fact that he's been in a relationship with fellow actor and singer, Jason Jimenez for a year now.

Still, the tweet has not stopped the rise of the ship, though the interactions between the cast mates in interviews and online has done nothing to stop the fans but encourage them more.

What do you think? Are you #TeamMason or #TeamHollison. Tell us in the comments below!