𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. Instagram & Article

mittymore i did not cheat on jay

mittymore i did not cheat on jay. i know that tom already released a statement about this and so has jay, but i need to be clear: i am NOT a cheater. i have never cheated on jay and i never will. i love him dearly and i would never do anything to ruin our relationship. he is my best friend and the love of my life. tom is a great friend of mine, yes, but he is just a friend and the photo taken of us was just us hugging each other goodnight before going to our hotel rooms. the angle and bad quality made it seem like we were kissing but it is all a lie. the only person i will kiss not just for screen is jay bc he is my boyfriend and i am not for cheating. thank you.

liked by jayminez, plainlane, cierraramirez, and millions of others

see comments...

jayminez ❤️❤️

jayminez i love you babe

🌻

MITTY MORRISON BREAKS SILENCE

Wow! Magazine
written by Avery Paige

A week after a photo of Mitty Morrison and Tom Holland was released sparking the Internet to conclude that they were kissing and Morrison was cheating on his boyfriend, the actor finally released a statement on his Instagram about the situation. Morrison maintains that he did not cheat on his boyfriend, calling him the "love of his life", and that the angle and quality of the photo was the reason it looked as though he was kissing Holland.

Jason Jimenez, Morrison's boyfriend, also talked about the situation on his Instagram story days prior defending his boyfriend and saying that he knows that Morrison would never cheat on him. "We've already talked about the photo and everything," Jimenez stated, "And I am confident that Mitty didn't kiss Tom or the other way around. It's just a bad photo. So stop calling him a cheater because it's not true and Mitty's really getting hurt over it. So shut the fuck up and mind your own business now."

Holland released a similar statement the day after the photo was released, but was strangely silent when it came time for Morrison to do the same. He always comments on Morrison's posts and vice versa, so we can't help but think something suspicious is going on now with Holland's silence. Hmm...