━━━ 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆.

Honestly, I don't know what to say. For the second time, I have to say goodbye to Mitty and the crew because the story has ended. When I had the idea of this fic, originally it wasn't going to be an au of Mitty, but the premise just fit with Mitty and Tom so much that I had to bring him back, and I loved writing this and writing a different version of him.

In some ways, he is the same in both universes, because Mitty is the same character, but he's also different because things that were set up in the original universe didn't happen in this one so that didn't have an effect on him and change his character. Mitty still fought against his feelings for Tom, but for different reasons, and he's not insecure like he was in Let It Go.

Mitty is a character I will hold in my heart forever, no matter how many years pass. He is a character that shows me that even though I may feel insecure and unworthy, someone else will still love me regardless. That was a lesson for Mitty to learn in Let It Go and it is a lesson that I want to keep in my heart forever.

But Mitty in this universe is different, and I love him just as much. He learned that just because it doesn't work out with someone doesn't mean that you have to have bad blood with them, but also that just because you're happy with one state of your life doesn't mean that you won't be happier in the next.

Not going to lie, I didn't expect Everybody Talks to be as long as it is. It's the same exact length as Let It Go but honestly I thought that it was going to be shorter, but as I kept writing I realized that things needed to take more time and not be rushed because Mitty isn't a character who rushes into things. Mitty takes his time because he's too scared to move too fast in case of the reaction it causes, and so his book just became longer and I think it has created a good journey for him.

I could go on for days about Mitty and what he means to me, but that's not all I'm here for. Thank you to everyone who read Mitty's story, this and the original, it means so much to me. Thank you to everyone who has voted on this story, to everyone who commented, and to everyone who loves Mitty just as much as I do. Keep the lessons that Mitty learned in your heart forever, and thank you for coming along the journey with him and I.

I love you all, and I'll miss writing for Mitty. Maybe I'll do it again one day, who knows?

Love,
Ellie

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 ━━ tom holland (2) 🎉