𝐯. Article

MITTY MORRISON AND TOM HOLLAND AFFAIR?

Wow! Magazine
written by Avery Paige

Ever since Mitty Morrison was set to star as the love interest of our favorite Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, fans have shipped the two actors together. Along with their chemistry on set of Homecoming, it seemed like only a matter of time before Morrison and Holland finally got together to some.

However, even though many fans shipped the two, Morrison has been in a longtime relationship with Jay Jimenez, a famous singer. The two got together around 2016, a year after Morrison's break up with former co-star, Cierra Ramirez.

But Morrison and Holland have always said that they are just friends throughout the entirety of the press tours of both Homecoming and Far From Home, along with many tweets. Morrison has claimed to be madly in love with Jimenez but with a new picture out showing a shared kiss between Morrison and Holland, it looks like they have been apart of a love affair for a long time.

We will admit that the picture isn't the best quality and maybe they didn't kiss, but that's definitely what it looks like to us. And it was only days ago that Morrison tweeted about Jimenez, confirming that they are still in a relationship at this time. Which leaves us with one conclusion: Mitty Morrison is a cheater.

Well, it seemed like the fans were right in saying that they would get together, but us at Wow! did not see it coming this way.

But what do think?

picture's fake 55%
he's a cheater 45%