Prologue

It was a little after school had just ended, and Lauren was on her way home, or more like on her way to hang out with her friends.

As she walked towards her locker, the green eyed girl spaced out, thinking about what she would do when soccer and basketball seasons would start, which was going to be very soon.

Sure, she knew the basics of the season, but every year there was something new, be it a change of players, a change of the way the team played, a new manager, or whatever else.

As Lauren headed towards her locker, she didn’t notice the short blonde girl that was on her way towards her math class, so when the two collided and the blonde girl fell back, Lauren quickly started to apologize, feeling bad about the situation.

"Shit, I’m so sorry. I wasn’t looking where I was going. I’m so sorry," Lauren apologized as she helped the girl up.

"It’s okay, no worries. It’s my fault too, I shouldn’t have been looking at my phone the entire time," The blonde chuckle softly, blushing slightly when Lauren looked at her, smiling back.

It was no secret that a lot of guys and girls pinned after Lauren, and it was no secret that a lot of guys and girls pinned after Lauren’s best friend, Camila Cabello as well.

After all, the two Latinas were the school’s top two most attractive girls, and they knew it.

They knew it all too well, and they used it as an advantage for all the hooks up they’ve had.

"I, uh, I’m Lauren," Lauren introduced herself, noticing just how beautiful the shorter girl was.

"I know. Everyone in school knows you," The girl blushed, while Lauren chuckled softly.

"I suppose that’s true. What’s your name, beautiful?"

The shorter girl didn’t know what to do. Lauren Jauregui, and I mean THE Lauren Jauregui has just called her beautiful. The Lauren Jauregui that everyone pinned after has just called her beautiful. How insane is that?

"I’m Hannah."

Lauren smiled, "Well, excuse me for not looking where I’m going, Hannah. I’ll see you around, beautiful."

The green eyed girl winked at her before walking off towards her locker, where Camila was leaning against it, shaking her head slightly as a small smirk was displayed on her lips.

"Is she your next catch?" The younger Cuban asked, and Lauren smirked, giving her a slight nod.

"She’s a tough one. Fucked her not too long ago. Really does know when you’re using her or not. She’s a tough nut to crack."

The green eyed girl raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

"Yeah. Just shower her with compliments for a week or so. Get her number, take her out on a date, then too your or her house, and fuck. After you fuck though, give her that 'it’s a one time only' talk and leave. She will fuck off after that," Camila nodded.

Lauren smirked, closing her locker and heading towards the staircase.

"Well then, I guess this is about to be a fun week for me." She said, looking at Camila as the two walked down the stairs.

Camila laughed, shaking her head slightly.

"I guess it is."

------------------------------

A/n

This is a book collaboration between me and sashapiter, hope you enjoy the book, like we will!!

Also cover credits to both drewpie06 and Whatitdofifthharmony the two geniuses made this amazing cover, thank you for the help, we appreciate it ❤🤠