Snake boy

So yeah welcome, if ppl don't like then I probs won't continue it's just a bit of fun cause I saw some cool fan art and stuff so I thought I'd write about it! Btw they are not angels or demons and they haven't met, the rest will be explained later, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The train coughed out grey, dismal smoke as it huffed up the train track, on the way to a school that just so happened to be hogwarts. Crowley huffed as he slumped onto the red scuffed seat, alone- no one wanted to hang out with the 'snake kid'. He prepared for a lonely first year at hogwarts, it was suppose to be a fun, exiting, and thrilling experience! But all he could feel was dread because of his reputation.

Suddenly, he was so lost in thought, that when the door slid open he almost jumped out of his skin. "Oh, you scared me." He said relived, readjusting his black shimmering sunglasses on his head. He regained his cool, slumped posture and stared at the blonde boy that had just entered the compartment. "Umm," Said the stunning blonde shyly, "is this seat taken?" He asked politely. "Wot?" Asked Crowley rather rudely and abruptly. "Can I sit with you," He said slightly louder "please?" He finished, rather desperately. "You- want to sit next to- me?" He asked, flabbergasted. "Well, why wouldn't I?" He asked puzzled. "Oh, you haven't heard what they call me, have you- the boy who fucked up- snake boy..." he said sadly. "Oh dear," he replied flustered "why on earth do they call you that?" He enquired. Crowley hesitated for a moment, he felt really self conscious about his eyes, as they had been one of the things he was made fun of most. "M-my eyes." He muttered quietly. "What about them?" The polite boy asked. "Oh um, well, it scares some people so I'm not goin-" h ewww interrupted by a pale hand reaching towards him and removing his glasses. He dropped them with a gasp as Crowley hung his head in shame. "Oh my dear boy what happened!?" He asked sympathetically. "You wanna know?" Asked Crowley doubtfully, he nodded confidently and so he began the story...

"So, one reason why people don't like me is because well, my parents are associated with a lot of, well, dark magic," he says ashamed "and that hasn't given me a very good reputation. Also I'm, well, I speak parseltounge, and I'm technically part snake." He said, he looked down to hide his embarrassment. Aziraphale remained silent, urging him to continue. "Ok so , I wanted to be an animagus, I mean, every young wizard wants to be one at one point right? So I tried and tried for months, I was closer than any other kid has ever been," He said dreamily "until I messed up one day and got stuck as half snake- I can transform into a snake at will but I sometimes can't control it. I got stuck with my putrid yellow eyes and a snake a snake tongue occasionally. I also can't help but transform when I'm comfortable and with someone i trust, that's why I don't make any friends." He concluded. The blonde just stood in shock "it's ok if you don't want to be friends with me, I don't blame you." He said sadly as he retreated further into the seat and quickly smacked his glasses. "Of course I will be friends with you!" He said happily "you- you will?" Said Crowley quietly "Aziraphale," He said holding out his hand to shake it. "Crowley," Said the red head as they shook hands firmly.

Aziraphale and Crowley laughed and joked around for the rest of the journey and where soon very close friends by the end of the journey. The steam slowed and the trains clatter ceased and the brakes screeched, Aziraphale and Crowley hurries out of the train and into the crowd of first years being lead by a gigantic man with a long mane of shaggy hair. His face was full of warmth and kindness, however. "Wow you really do have a reputation!" Giggled Aziraphale as many pointed and stared at Crowley as he trudged along and looked down. "Yeah." He laughed nervously. They where lead into boats and suddenly, as they looked up, the magnificent castle was in view- the lights shimmered to match the star encrusted sky, as a ribbon of moonlight lay across the lake. The kids stared in awe at the beautiful sight. Crowley even quickly removed his glasses to get a better look, but quickly put them back on.

"Oh my god," one of the other kids started, half way through a conversation "is that snake boy?" They asked staring hard at Crowley through the night air. "Oh my god it's snake boy, the one that fucked up the animagus charm!" He roared. All eyes on the small damp boat turned to his as he flushed and looked down. " I heard he speaks parceltongue!" He heard someone mutter "I heard his parents worked for you-know-who!" They gawped. "No wonder he has any friends he laughed, Aziraphale had had enough, he stood up rocking the boat, "actually," he stated "I'm his friend!" He said indignantly. They all stared at each other and laughed "yeah right!" One said. Crowley now stood too "yes, he is my friend now pisssss of!" He said. He quickly covered his mouth as he had accidentally let out a rather loud hiss. At this they roared with laughter and continued chatting amongst themselves.

After what felt like an eternity, they clambered out of the rundown boats and walked into the vast castle into a beautifully lit room, with warm, floating candles flooding the room with light. Many students where already there but soon it was time for the sorting ceremony. After the long speech, they all lined up. "Good luck!" Said Aziraphale "you too!" Said Crowley. "Anthony,J,Crowley." A stern looking teacher with a tight bun read out. He nervously walked up to the small rickety stool and blushed as the whole room was filled with a cacophony of whispers. "That's the snake boy." "He's going to be in slytherin." "I heard he is a parceltongue." They whispered. Crowley stood frozen on the spot but as soon as the hat was placed on his head the room silenced. 1,2,3,4,5 minutes passed and Crowley was growing more worried by the second. What if he wasn't in any houses? He thought. Suddenly, the hat bellowed "this boy is certainly a tricky one, as he belongs to all houses!" The raggedy hat announced. The room filled with gasps but was interrupted with a "But! He is brave, and loyal, like a Gryffindor- he is kind, and hard working, like a Hufflepuff- clever and fun, like a ravenclaw- cunning and strong, like a slytherin- however one must come to a decision and that decision is..." Crowley trembled as the hat hesitated "SLYTHERIN!" The slytherin table cheered and clapped as he smiled at Aziraphale as he walked past and joined the table, followed by gasps and glares.

At last it was Aziraphales turn, he was physically shaking as he walked up. "Hmmm," the sorting hat began "loyal, kind, hard working- would make a very good huffelpuff, but! I think I can see you absolutely flourishing in ravenclaw soo... RAVENCLAW!" He sighed in relief as the table applauded happily. He gazed longingly at Crowley and he flashed him a smile. He felt his face glow red, and so he looked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woop woop imma start the next bow cause it's fun, will introduce some more of our fave go characters!