Lucifer

This is also kinda a lucifer (tv show) cross over so if U haven't watched it I would recommend it it's my fave next to good omens and I couldn't not take the opportunity to crossover so if you haven't watched it there's not much you need to know except:

•lucifer isn't bad he is misunderstood

•he loves earth and fell in love with a detective named Chloe decker.

•in the story we are ignoring the fact he is a detective in the LAPD.

•he has a power that he can learn peoples greatest desires by asking

•his looks often mesmerise females

•his eyes can flash red and he can also turn his face to his true devil form
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After being roughly dragged to each of their dorms- and newt being absolutely terrified- they found their new sleeping quarters and explored the common rooms. In the hufflepuff common room, they sat by the fire as they told each other about their lives at home. Anathemas family where all witches and wizards for as far as her family tree went.

In the slytherins common room on the other hand, Crowley was being teased by the other slytherins."why don't you take off your glasses, snake boy?" They teased. Henry had tried to stop them multiple times but his just ended up being teased. They began closing in on Crowley and he felt so scared and embarrassed that as he was now being cornered he had no choice but to turn into a snake- it was just instinct and he couldn't control it at this time. Some gasped and backed away but the more brutal ones just laughed. He slithered between their legs and dashed under a chair. They stood around it taunting him and trying to coax him out- until the head of slytherin lucifer came in. (Note: I know it should be Beelzebub as she is like snake but for the story it's lucifer and as he is in the tv series he is kind and Misunderstood) "What in the name of- WHATS going on here!" He demanded. The children where clearly frightened as they instantly backed away to reveal a terrified looking snake under the chair. "Ah and this must be Crowley," he said bending down to see eye to eye with him. "Come one I won't bite," He said in his smooth British accent. Crowley shyly slithered our and transformed back. "Incredible!" Said Lucifer in awe. "You lot should be happy to know such an incredible child- to get this far in animagus at this age is extraordinary!" Crowley smiles and looked down. "Come with me." He said kindly to Crowley as he looked at the others, his eyes flashed a menacing red- it was rumoured he was the actual devil. They ran back to their rooms in fear as lucifer gave a hearty laugh.

He led Crowley to his office as they sat down. "Now," He began before being interrupted by Crowley "are you the actual devil?" He asked puzzled- yet not scared. "Yes," drawled Lucifer calmly. "Wanna see something?" He said to Crowley. He nodded shyly. "Ok, what is it you desire?" He said hypnotically. "I-" Crowley stuttered "I- want people to ssstop being mean to me- and- I want aziraphale to love me-" He cried and suddenly covered his mouth. "Hah!" Cried lucifer "that's a good one." He said calmly. Crowley sighed and looked down. "I promise if they are ever mean I'll deal with them ok?" He said warmly.

Later that day Crowley was back in the common room talking to Henry- little did he know that a few other slytherins where planning to befriend him after hearing what lucifer had to say; a group of four gained the courage to walk up to him and introduce them selves- Crowley was not use to this but soon enough Crowley was very popular. Only about twelve of the slytherins continued to bully him.