Lessons

Ok sorry if I got anything in the story wrong from my other parts it's cause I really can't remember what I wrote last time😅.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crowley and aziraphale nervously wandered to their first lesson, and after getting lost almost a dozen times, they managed to stumble to their defense against the dark arts class. "Good morning class." Drawled a deep voice. Crowley looked up to see a man dressed in a white suit with a purple tie, and as he walked in, the teacher stopped him. "Your this 'snake boy' yes?" He asked sternly. "Y-yes." Crowley stuttered quietly. He groaned something unintelligible and aloud him to go though into the vast class room, with rickety desks scattered around the ancient wooden floor. Aziraphale managed to get a seat directly next to Crowley, he looked over and smiled at his new friends, who blushed and smiled back. "My name is professor Gabriel, and I will be teaching you defense against the dark arts- I will not be tolerating any misbehavior in my class, I'm warning you now." He said ominously.

Throughout the lesson, Crowley found himself staring at aziraphale, head in his hand. Aziraphale would look over and he would quickly move his head away. What on earth is he doing? Thought the blonde as his friend glowed a bright red while pretending to be incredibly interested in a wall after being caught staring at him. Crowley loved him...
How could someone this perfect like me, snake boy. Don't even try. The lesson was surprisingly boring but only as Gabriel was mostly going on about rules and books. He said that they would start spells next lesson.

They gathered their things including their quills and ink, Wands and bags, and headed out of the lesson excitedly chattering. Aziraphale was still a little confused as to why Crowley was staring- but then again, he would often find himself staring at him too. "What next?" Asked Crowley as aziraphale squinted his ocean blue eyes at the yellowed parchment with his timetable on. "Potions." He read, "that should be interesting." He commented lightly as they stumbled down to the dark and damp dungeons. "My common room is down here." Crowley said, "oh yeah, and also Mr. Morningstar- Lucifer came and took me to his office." He said excitedly. "What have you done now." Aziraphale teased playfully, rolling his eyes. "Some kids, they where being mean to me," aziraphales facial expression changed immediately to one of concern and worry, "when I um- I accidentally transformed and had to hide under a chair..." he said glowing bright red. "Oh my dear! Are you ok!?" He cried, feeling terribly sorry for him. "Yes, because then, Lucifer comes in and starts telling them that it's amazing that I can transform- he took me to his office and he's actually really nice!" He cried. Aziraphale let out a sigh of relief and was about to speak when the teacher opened the classroom door and beckoned them in. The teacher was a small woman with jet black hair and a scruffy black suit. "Hello class." She said in a monotone voice. "I'm professor beelzebub." She spoke coldly. "And I will be teaching you potions.". Crowley and aziraphale short eachother wide eyed glances that said, we really haven't been very lucky with teachers.

After an actually rather fun and interesting lesson, which consisted of attempting to create a basic love potion (which Crowley considered putting on aziraphale) and in the end aziraphale and Crowley did it, although it was mostly aziraphales work, while Crowley chatted and watched in awe. "That was fun!" Exclaimed aziraphale walking out of the lesson. Crowley smiled in acknowledgement and let out a small hum. They finally had break and went out to the court yards to have an explore. They came to an area where the trees began to close in, they walked towards the dense forest they had just discovered, before a booming voice stopped them. "Wouldn't go in there, it's forbidden." Said Hagrid warmly. It frightened them slightly, but the warmth in his voice and eyes melted away their fear. He spoke to them kindly and offered some tea in his shack. As soon as they opened the door, a large black dog bounced up at them "fang, down!" He commanded before petting the dog. They soon got along very well with the groundskeeper hagrid and promised to come and visit regularly. They clambered up the grassy slopes until they came to a shady spot under some trees with some stones scattered around. They saw seven shadows standing around, slowly approaching them. As they came into the light Crowley slowly recognized  them as the main bullies from the common room. He grabbed aziraphale and began to run, before being grabbed. "Where do you think your going, snake boy." He sneered. He raised his fist to throw a punch before aziraphale cried a spell and blue light poured out of his want, causing the slitherin to be thrown back. "How did you do that?" Asked Crowley shocked as he scrambled up and began to run with the blonde. "I did pay attention in lesson Crowley." He smiled playfully. They locked eyes for a moment and Crowley quickly looked away. Aziraphale sighed as he noticed Crowley going red. "Crowley." He said stopping him as he walked...