Confession

So sorry about the wait and cliff hanger lol I have been pretty busy. I kinda aimed for the romance between Crowley and Aziraphale to be long drawn like in the actual series but like- I kinda set myself up here so- I gotta deliver. Get ready...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Crowley." Aziraphale said curiosity as he stopped walking, abruptly. "I don't mean to sound rude but- why do you look at me, and when I look back, you look away?" He asked puzzled. Crowley's eyes visibly widened from behind the dark frames of his glasses as a blush pored onto his face. "I-I uh- Ngk." He spluttered, unable to find a satisfactory answer, Other than the truth. "N- no reassson, Azi." He sighed as he began walking. "Wait." Said Aziraphale placing a hand on his shoulder, which didn't help Crowley's bottled up emotions. "Crowley," he began, "your hissing again- you said that's what happens when you get overwhelmed with emotion- which emotion are you overwhelmed with?" He asked curious, his ocean blue eyes widened as his pupils dilated. He moved closer to him causing Crowley to glow redder. "N- Ngk- I- I'm not." He stuttered. "See, your blushing now? Why?" He asked genuinely confused, not knowing how much pain he was causing to Crowley. He only seems so go red when he looks at me, and hisses when I mention it- Wait. He thought. "Crowley." He said once again. "Is it something about me? Is something wrong?" He asked cautiously. "Crowley do you like me- I mean like like me?" He asked seriously. Crowley squealed. He couldent handle it. He quickly transformed uncontrollably. He was now on the floor, and very flustered. He panicked and flailed around desperately trying to find a place to hide. He hissed madly and shook his head side to side to try and find a small crack in the near by hedge ther was surrounding the ancient school. He soon found one and rapidly slithered over to it. "Uh,uh,uh." Commented Aziraphale rushing to catch him before he got away. He reached for him and gently grasped him and pulled him close to his chest to restrain him as he desperately tired to escape. "Hey, hey, calm down it's ok." He said softly to the snake, of which slowly stopped moving about and instead focused on covering his face. He tucked it underneath one of his coils and prayed he would spare him the embarrassment and leave him on the ground until he is ready to change back. "Oh my dear," He said, smiling sadly at the snake in his hands, burying his head under his tail. "I think, that you look beautiful." He Commented meaningfully. Crowley's heart fluttered, beautiful, me? He snapped out of the trance he was in and slowly uncoiled to reveal his large eyes shimmering at Aziraphale. He looked away in shame, but the blonde turned his small head using just one finger and locked eyes with him. "I love you." He whispered. Crowley almost had a heart attack. He suddenly felt his legs regaining feeling, no,no,no,no! He thought; which came out as hissing. Please don't change back now please! He pleaded, not wanting to have to face the embarrassment. But then, those words set in. I love you. He didn't even notice he was now sat on the ground in human form. "I- I love you sssso much." He said dazed. They hugged, and Crowley went stiff. "Are you ok, my love?" Asked the blonde as he looked at the emotionless ginger in front of him. His eyes wide but his face untelling if what emotions it held. "I- I'm sssorry I jussst can't believe sssomeone actually likess me!" He cried.

Sorry it's short lol it's 2:00 and I'm tired😂