Surprise

(a/n) so I've decided that Bear is going to post a mashup in this chapter

*Sniff* Bacon?
I forced my eyes open and stumbl d out of bed. Today is gonna be a wild day. Bio-pass this shit up. I shift and landed on all fours as I start to pad my way in to the kitchen, to investigate the heavenly smell of bacon... For research obviously.

I walk into the kitchen with my hoodie in my mouth, as today I made the decision that the animal I'd be is a grizzly.

"Dad?!" As I shifted back to human. "Papa?! What are you guys doing here?!" I yelled giving them both hugs... Bear hugs.

(Magnus is my Dad and Alex is my Papa.)
"Well, we thought that we'd spend the day with you today since we weren't allowed to on your birthday." My Papa explained.

"Really? Did aunt Sam hook y'all up with freedom for the day?"

"Even better, the whole week!" Dad squealed out. "I mean, 'The whole week' heh" he corrected himself deepening his voice.

Mama just shook her head and hit the back of his head. "Don't hide the squeal Maggie, I like it"

Dad smiles, and then looks at her with so much love. I want that some day... I think with a proud grin on my face.

"Baby boy?"

"Yea?"

"You gonna put your hoodie on or not?" Dad asks.

"Mayhaps, if you and Mom stop being such an OTP." I shoot back.

"Guess you don't care about being cold then." He returns.

GODDAMN I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN FOREVER... THIS WAS IN MY DRAFTS FOR IDEK HOW LONG, I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED IT.
IDK WHERE I WAS GOING WITH THIS STORY BUT IF ANYBODY WANTS TO FINISH IT HMU IG.... LIFE IS STRESSFUL AND I'VE BEEN DEPRESSED FOR 3 YEARS
I DON'T WANNA LET GO OF THIS STORY COMPLETELY BUT I PROBABLY WON'T WRITING UNLESS I GET A PARTNER FOR THIS SOOO.... FIRST 20 COMMENTERS GET CONSIDERED!!!
~🐻 🐍+☀️