↳ 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘴 X

unavailable

~***~

idea

Sofia Hannen knew from a young age that she wanted to work with kids. There was something about helping a child, the future, reach their full potential that seemed so rewarding.

As her father was originally from Germany, Sofia grew up speaking the language in addition to her country's native (English). Her mother was a Brit and Sofia picked up her accent rather than her father's thick German. On the side, the newly-turned twenty one year old and university graduate had took it upon herself to delve into other languages for the sole purpose of making herself open to more opportunities within the ever-changing world.

Sofia learns of a friend of her father's living in the north-east of Switzerland who is in desperate need of a nanny.  It would be a big leap from the babysitting and summer camps that Sofia has experience with, but she was willing to take the chance. The pay was beyond anything she would have ever received.

Hanna Vettel was doing a good job raising her two kids on her own whilst her husband, Sebastian, travelled with work. However, upon learning that she was due to be expecting a third baby, some extra help around the house was required and she couldn't just rely on a relative giving up their time.

/

Sofia ends up getting the job and is accepted into the Vettel family rather quickly as the kids love her. She's exceptional and exceeds any expectations that the Vettels' had. She lives in the spare room at the back of the house and has a set list of work she has to do. The start for her day consists of getting the kids up, washed, and dressed, before making breakfast. She always ensures she prepares enough food for the entire family. Sofia then takes them to school when they're all prepped. The hours without the kids is spent at home, cleaning, as well as working online for a teaching degree. When they're finished at school, Sofia picks them up and takes them home for some extra learning (Seb wants his children raised to know both English and German fluently). She then plays with them before she makes dinner, but allows their parents to put them to bed.

During the winter break of Formula One, Sebastian invites a couple of his driver co-workers over for dinner. There, Sofia meets (DRIVER) and immediately forms a little crush. Seb picks up on this immediately, teasing the young Brit about it when no one else is around. He then gets the idea to try and set them up at every opportunity even after the winter break. Whenever there's a race within flying distance, he invites the whole family (including Sofia) to come and watch it with the additional intention to get Sofia and (DRIVER) together.

Sofia and (DRIVER) get close, a relationship on the horizon. That's until (DRIVER) suddenly gets back with an ex, forcing Sofia to fake a smile whenever she's with him to hide the reality of her crushing heart.

"You're clearly the better match, Sof"

"I'm just a nanny, Seb. He's interested in models"

"You've got to tell him how you feel. I promise you he'll drop her and come straight to you"

"Face the facts - it can't happen"

...Or can it?

~***~

title ideas

• Trust The Process
• Good For You
• Horizon

~***~

a little bit of insight...

not much to say, pretty  basic plot prompt.

had a couple of ideas of what I'd like to happen later on but it'll be up to you (whoever takes on this project)