Grand party

Surprise for you all readers at the end .

So guys first of all let me introduce parlay

Happy reading .

Next morning .
Naina woke up and saw her handsome husband sleeping peacefully with his killing smile.
Naina shifted a little .
Naina was lost in sameer .
After sometime Sameer opened eyes and saw the most beautiful moment on the world . Naina his lady his wife was lost in adoring him . Her eyes were moist .
Sameer gets up naina smiles .
Sameer cups her face and kisses her on forehead .
A tear drop from naina's eyes .
Sameer wipes her tear .
Naina (softly) : I love you Sameer . My world .
Sameer : I love you too Naina . My life .
Naina smiles and goes in washroom . Without giving a glance .
After a while . Sameer goes down to see whether all the things are prepared or not . When satisfied he get back to his room .
Sameer enters in his room and gets mesmerized to see his wife .
Naina's outfit 👇

Naina was looking marvellous in pink saree with golden border

Naina was looking marvellous in pink saree with golden border . Even after 8 months of marriage she looked newly wed bride . Her milky skin . Her brownish long hairs . Her naturally pink lips and cheeks can make anyone drool over her . Her womanly curves ufff can make anyone crazy . Sameer moved towards her . And back hugged her relaxing his chin on her shoulders and grabbing her waist .
Naina placed her hands on his cheek .
Sameer : beautiful (huskily)
Naina moaned .
Sameer turned her now she was facing Sameer .
Sameer cupped her face and kissed all over her face .
Naina melted in his love .
She just managed to say "pehle taiyaar ho jaiye please" Sameer left her and goes to bathroom .
Naina takes deep breath and started cleaning the room After sometime Sameer comes out . He saw naina busy adoring his childhood pic .
He saw a lovingly wide smile on Naina's face .
He goes to her and sees thier were some tears in her eyes . Worried Sameer rose inside him .
Sameer : Naina tum roo rahi ho
Naina : (wiping her tears) Arey Nahi roo nahi rahi bas voh toh khidki pe pass khadi thi kuch chala gaya phir aapki photo pe dhyan gaya toh sab bhul gayi .
Sameer smiled .
Naina : vese bahut ache lag rahe hai aap . Hamara Todha bahut matching ho gaya . Red ka shade .
Sameer's outfit 👇