Real face

First of all I have to make few things clear that are ;
5 years leap .
Samar is 4 year old .
Naina got to know she was pregnant after 2 months when sameer thrown her out of the house .
Samar took 10 month to come out of his mother's womb ..
So hope everything is clear now . If I m still wrong with something do let me know ..
Thanks to genuine readers who made me realise my mistake in the previous chapter  ...

So without wasting more Time .
Let's start
Happy reading :-)

Sameer was busy with a new project he was working very hard . Busy making presentation .
A worker comes and knocks door .

Sameer tells him to come In and asks ' Sharma ji aap site chod ke yaha kaise ? '

Sir voh . Mujhe galat mat samjhi yega voh sir rohan sir roz teen Ghante ke liye kaam rukva dete hai sab ko 3 Ghante jaldi bhej dete hai aur phir koi ladki aati hai . Matlab sir .., Sharma ji stammer seeing Sameer eyes red .

Aapki himmat kaise hue mere bhai ke character pe Jane ki , sameer roars clutching his collar .

Sir .. Sir .. Mera .. Matlab yeh .. Nahi tha .. aap .. ko meri .. baat  yakken .. Nahi hai toh khud chalke .. dekh Lijiye .. , Sharma ji Said pleading

Theek hai chaliye dood ka dood pani ka pani ho jayega , sameer says and taking his blazer goes towards site area while Sharma ji follows him .

Sameer saw in working hours thier is no worker . No work no production going on .
Sharma ji points his finger towards the room .
Sameer opens the room a little and was shocked to see Rohan was f***ing a girl and Ground slipped beneath him when he saw the girl screaming Rohan's name is non other than sunaina .
His ex girlfrnd is having his brother inside her .

Rohan lie on the bed Wearing his shorts . Sunaina covers herself with a duvet and with sugary voice says , baby you give me immense pleasure I want this pleasure all day not just 3 hours a day , why don't we get married baby ?

Rohan pushes sunaina and angrily says , you bitch you are a toy for my pleasure okay you take thousands of splerms of hundred of men and asking me to marry you . Get the fucking thing in your head I love Naina . I planned that night everything because I wanted to f*** her I wanted to marry her that's why I made her look characterless in sameer eyes so that after he left Naina I can fuck her a** . Do you get it now lift your ass and leave .

Sunaina furiously holds his hand and says , you called me bitch how dare you huhh how dare you .
I take thousand of Sperm then you also give your sperms in different girl . Whom are you targeting me you don't know me Mr . Rohan Somani . I gave you that drug which you gave Naina . I gave you ideas to make you more close to Naina . You know what why everyday you need a blowjob from me and others because you wanted Naina and she left a jerk like you and you also don't know where she is that's why you are trying to find her till now .

Rohan bites her lip and says , you whore stay in your limits I loved her since first I saw her before she was married . I was heartbroken when sameer took Naina away from me ... I loved her and I wanted to give her all rights after we get married .
Do you get it ?

Sunaina wears her clothes and goes .

Rohan too wear his clothes and leaves for home .

Otherside Sharma ji took Sameer with him when he saw sunaina is coming .

Sameer was thinking his own brother betrayed him and he blamed his innocent wife .

Sameer thanks Sharma ji and goes to Munna's house .

At munna's residence :
Sameer knocks the door .

Swati Munna wife opens the door she welcomes Sameer and calls Munna .

Munna saw Sameer and asked swati to go in their room .

Munna goes towards  Sameer and places his hand on his shoulder .

Sameer hugs Munna and breakdowns , Maine sab Barbad kar diya Munna Maine sab Barbad kar diya
Munna asks him what happened sameer tells him everything and Munna becomes numb .

Sameer sobbing asks Munna , bhai jab Rohan abhi tak Naina ko dundh raha hai or usse voh nahi mili toh mai usse Kaha dundhunga .

Bhai ek baat manega , Munna asks Sameer .

Ha bol , sameer says wiping his tears .

Pehle Rohan ki sachai bata sabko aaj abhi issi waqt sunaina Rohan se naraz hai uski madad le le Saboot bhi mil jayega , Munna suggests

Sahi kaha tune Munna chal , sameer and Munna leaves after informing swati .

Sameer makes sunaina understand and for the first time sunaina agreed with sameer and goes with Sameer and Munna .

In Maheshwari house ,
Nanu was  showing Rohan some girl pictures for marriage . Rohan was showing no interest he was waiting for a call from his Frnd whom he asked to find naina's present location .

Sameer enters banging the door .
Nanu Rohan duo stands and were surprised to see Sameer looking so angry .
Sameer comes and slaps Rohan .
Rohan gave a shocked expression .

Saale sage bhai se jyada pyaar kiya tha Tujhe tu toh kamina saap nikla meri zindagi meri naina ko mujhse cheen liya Kutte tune , sameer punches Rohan .
Rohan pushes Sameer and angrily says , haa cheena Maine par tu bhi koi doodh ka dhula nahi hai Sameer , pyaar karta tha Mai Naina se Tujhse pehle se pehli nazar mai pyaar ho gaya tha mujhe usse shaadi karna chahta tha usse , bhavishya ke sapne dekhne laga tha mere uske saath , par tune sab sapne Tod diye mere .

Kyaaa Rohan tu Kya bol raha hai , nanu asks in disbelief

Mai batati hu , sunaina says entering with Munna .

Sunaina tells everything about her and Sameer , their breakup , how she helped Rohan because of sex , how they both meet 3 hours daily .

Nanu hugs Sameer and slaps Rohan , sharam nahi aayi tujhe apni maa Saman bhabhi ke saath sone ke sapne dekh rahe the tum , aur hum bechari Naina ko 5 saal se kos rahe hai . Mujhe Sharam aa rahi hai teri shakal dekhne mai chala jaa is ghar se mujh se Mere Sameer se hum sab se durr chala jaa Delhi . Jaaa

Nanu pushes Rohan out of the house . Rohan glares Sameer Munna sunaina nanu and leaves ..

Munna and sunaina also leaves .

A phone rings .
Sameer picks up the call.
Someone from the other side says , Rohan Naina mil gayi voh Canada mai uski bhen ke saath rehti hai .

Kon bol raha hai , Sameer asks

The man otherside gets tensed not recognising Rohan's voice and hangs up the call .

Sameer keep the phone Down , hugs nanu tightly and says , nanu Naina ka pata chal gaya voh Canada mai hai .

Toh chale sher apni bahu ko ghar vapas lane , nanu asks cupping Sameer face  .

Sameer nods and says , chaliye nanu mai aur nahi ruk sakta apni Naina ko dekhne se .

Same night nanu and Sameer flies for Canada .

Next morning .

Naina was feeling a little strange today something different .
Avoiding her thoughts Naina see her little muchkin sleeping with a cute puffy face .
Naina kisses him on forehead and says , tumhari Mumma Tumhe Akela nahi chod payegi .
And  tears drop from her eyes .
Samar wakes up and seeing his mother in tears , he kisses her cheek and wipes her tears with a funny voice says , mumma i hate tears .
Naina giggles seeing her Sameer's copy .

Otherside ,
Sameer and nanu lands in Canada .

Sameer in mind says , Tumhe dundh ke rahunga Naina aur hum vapas chalenge Ahmedabad ..