London

Sameer calls Naina slowly saying , Nainu London hum London pahuch gaye .

Naina yawns and then Smiling widely excitedly says , hum London aa gaye .

Sameer giggles seeing naina in kid version .

Naina gets confused and asks , aap mujh par has rahe hai ?

Sameer nods no and then holding her hand says , chale hotel .

Naina and Sameer goes to 5 star hotel .
Which looked like a castle .
Naina dreamingly imagined her as queen and Sameer as king .

Sameer clicks finger in front of her and she comes out of her La la land .

Sameer and Naina finally goes inside and takes their room keys from reception. 

In room .
Both samaina were shocked seeing very big luxurious room that too fully decorated indicating it is for newly weds .
Sameer thought nanu truly has taste that's why he suggested such a amazing place .
Sameer saw naina looking out of window .
He goes towards her back hugs her and enjoys the scene of snow fall .
Hayyee yeh kitna sundar hai Sameer , Naina says excitedly .
Ha Naina bahut sundar , Sameer says kissing on her neck  .
Abhi se shuru ho gaye aap thakte nahi hai kya itna lamba safar kiya hai humne , Naina says trying to come out of his cage .
Sameer tightening his hold says , jab kisi ke pass itni sundar heroine jaisi biwi ho toh aadmi mai energy chaubees (24) Ghante rehti hai Madam ..
Kya sameerrr aap bhi , Naina winches like a kid .
Sameer smiles and leaves her saying , mai kuch order karta hu bhook lagi hogi na . Phir Todha bahar walk pe chalenge aur kisi call station se nanu ko call karke inform kardenge ki hum pahuch gaye .

Okay , sameer aap na pasta order karna aur London shakes bhi bahut famous hote hai Rohan bhaiya ne bataya tha mujhe toh mere liye strawberry shake order karna , Naina said with another level of childish excitement .

Arey wah madam aap toh puri jankari ke saath aayi hai , sameer says giving impressed look .

Toh ab Sameer Maheshwari ki biwi hu har jagah ki  knowledge honi chahiye na aap baitho order do mai change karke aati hu , Naina says unpacking the clothes .

Sameer smiles and calls room service for placing orders .

While waiting for order sameer was observing the room and weather and something attracted him the most it was his beautiful wife coming out of washroom wearing a beautiful yellow short dress .
Her perfect figure was making him drool over her she was looking phenomenal .
Naina smiles seeing her effect on sameer . She observes also he changed his clothes and was wearing a yellow hoodie and white damage jeans looking very smart and dashing .
Both were lost in each other when bell ring .
Sameer opens the door it was room service having the food with them 
They keeps food on the table and goes .
Naina quickly takes a sip of her shake and was really impressed it was indeed good .
Sameer was busy adoring his wife who was busy eating white creamy pasta .
He noticed some cream were their on corner of her lips . Sameer eyes fascinated he came closer to Naina . Naina looked at him and his eyes were telling what he was About to do .
So she closed her eyes and Sameer licked her lips and then attacked hungrily on her lips eating her .
Naina was surprised seeing monster in her husband . But she Didnot stop him as his needs is her duty to fulfil .
Naina too reciprocated but Sameer was dominating after 35 minutes of dominant kiss Sameer leave Naina he see her in messy state hairs unarranged lips swollen eyes closed .
She looked angelic .
Sameer traces her lips .
Naina opens her eyes and says , sameer pehle nanu ko call phir raat ko yeh sab mai aapko bilkul nahi rokungi .
Sameer nods and both goes out they first head towards call station and calls nanu informs him about everything and after that they goes to see the British museum and national gallery
Naina was excited to see each and every place like a 5 year old kid is excited to visit different places .
Sameer was adoring Naina who was busy in telling him about different things .
After visiting the places samaina goes to hotel and haves dinner .
Sameer says Naina to go and open the door he will come after discussing different destination to visit. Naina goes in and see the whole room was decorated with flowers and balloons Naina was surprised to see the arrangement she saw the time it was 12:00 Am and 10th December .
Its her anniversary .
Naina thinks to surprise Sameer too she goes takes out nighty from Sameer's bag and goes to change in washroom .
Sameer comes to see suprised Naina but he was shocked that without reacting Naina has gone to change like really .
His thoughts break when he heard a click noise he looks in washroom direction and was again shocked to see Naina wearing satin ki pink lace wali nighty she looked gorgeous and smoking hot in this outfit he mentally clapped for himself for choosing this outfit .
He saw Naina coming towards him with sexy walk
Sameer was loosening control .
Naina comes to him and moves her finger from  forehead to his lips . Sameer was surprised to see naina's bold avatar but was enjoying it .
Naina huskily says , Happy anniversary patidev kaisi lag rahi hu Mai .
Sameer holding her waist and moving his hand sensually around her waist and says , Happy anniversary sweetheart aur tum na kaatil lag rahi ho kahi mai Mera control kho na du
Toh Kisne Kaha hai control Karne ko baby , Naina says winking at Sameer and pushes him on bed .
Naina too goes on bed and removes Sameer sweat shirt . She starts kissing his forhead , cheek , nose , eyes , ears , chest and was teasing him not kissing on lips when sameer pull her and grabs her lips both shares a hunger filled passionate lip lock .
Sameer picks up Naina and goes to bed .
Samaina spends a beautiful night .
(Sorry this is not a mature story so I can't give detailing and also i don't like to write all that stuff as all of you can imagine )
Next morning .
Sameer and Naina goes to visit
1. Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the       Guard.
2. The Tower of london and Tower Bridge.
3. Big Ben and Parliament
4.The Victoria and Albert Museum
Both Sameer and Naina enjoy the places clicks many photos .
Naina was much impressed with the city and she happily thinks , sach kehte hai Rohan bhaiya kitna sundar hai London . I love this city . Par bhi east or west India is the best and Ahmedabad is the bestest
Later at night Sameer Naina have a candle light dinner at poll side .
Both enjoyed the day with each ohter .

So here is the update hope you like it
Guys let me make you all something clear I m giving a competitive exam which will decide my future .
I live alone since 3 Class that's why I m much attached with wattpad (I gained a habit of reading stories since when I was a 7 year old kid and Now I m 17 its been 10 years stories are my partner ) and my Wattpad frnd but few people are comparing my stories with other and taunting me saying writing 2-3 stories you can not become a writer you must maintian a continuty so first of all I don't want to become a writer I love samaina so that's why I write fan fiction and second thing for me my genuine reader are enough so to haters I don't want to waste my energy on you . I have to study 15 hours a day I merely get time but I m posting whenever I get time I don't want appreciation but please stop messaging bakwas views .