Shopping

Next day .

Naina and Sameer wakes up at same time .
Both looks each other with love filled Eyes .
Sameer soon captures her lips with his and they share a passionate morning kiss . 

Naina goes for bath and comes in few minutes then Sameer goes meanwhile Naina goes and makes breakfast .

After the breakfast the men's leave for office .

Planning to come home early . 

In evening

Sameer came early nanu and rohan could not make up because they had a meeting with some suppliers .

Sameer comes and see Naina busy in watering plants with tubewell ..

Sameer goes and incircles his arms in her waist .
Naina gets scared and turns which results in both of them get wet because of water .
Naina yellow chiffon Saree was now clinging in her body which is making difficult for Sameer to control .
Sameer was about to kiss her when Naina whispers , hum garden mai hai please yaha nahi ..

Sameer without answering picks her up and goes to thier room .
Sameer keeps Naina on the bed and leans on her .
He starts kissing her neck while Naina was biting her lower lip to control her moan . Sameer gives her a love bite .

Ahh Sameer , naina moans in pain .
Sameer licks the place to ease the pain .

After sometime Sameer leaves her and Both Were Breathing Heavily .

Aap thakte nahi hai kya ? , naina asks sniffing on his chest .

Abhi tumne meri energy Dekhi hi Kaha hai jaan ek baar London toh pauchne do . Phir dekhna tumhara yeh handsome pati roz har din Tumhe kaise thakata hai , sameer says kissing her forehead .

Dhat ! Chaliye taiyaar ho jayiye shopping pe bhi Jana hai or aake mujhe khana bhi banana hai , naina says .

Sameer agrees and goes to change , Naina too changes and both leaves for mall ..

In mall .

Samaina goes first in male section
While Naina was busy in selection of clothes for her handsome husband . Mr . Maheshwari was lost in his Mrs. Maheshwari

Sameer Sameer suno , naina calls him .

Kya hua , Sameer ask coming back from his la la land ..

Yeh black shirt kitna acha lag raha hai or yeh white jacket , naina says excitedly trying the clothes on him .

Sameer was smiling he is feeling like he is 5 year old boy who is shopping with his mother .

After half an hour or so Sameer shopping was done now It was time for naina .

Sameer strictly said Naina he will do her shopping ,

While Sameer was selecting dresses for her .

Naina saw a brooch and watch set .

Naina excuses him and goes to the shop she secretly and buys the set .

Naina again joins Sameer and after selecting her clothes .

Both goes back home .

Naina was worried if nanu and rohan came then how will she make dinner so fast although she did the preparation but then also .

Much to her relief . Nanu and rohan did not came by now .
Naina asked Sameer to pack the items in bag while she will make dinner .

Sameer agreed and goes in their room for packing.
Sameer open his bag and carefully keeps his surprise for naina (yeah it is satin ki lace wali pink nighty)

He keeps his and her new clothes and some other clothes after checking everything . He goes down and bell rings . He opens the door and see nanu and rohan . He gives them water and tells Naina is making dinner .

Rohan excitedly asks , bhai aap log shopping kar aaye .

Ha kar bhi aaye or packing bhi karli , sameer says sitting beside nanu and asks , nanu suppliers se meeting ho gayi na . Payment ho jayega na jaldi .

Nanu proudly says , Arey aise kaise nahi hoga payment mere sher ne itni mehnat ki hai voh toh Teri scheme Sun kar hi turant maan gaya .

Chalo acha hai ab mai beena kisi tension ke jaunga ekdum relax , sameer says relaxing his back on sofa .

Bhai aap London jaa rahe ho Vaha ka maahool dekh kar hi log relax ho jate hai , rohan says dreamingly

Oye Tujhe bada pata hai , sameer asks .

Toh aur nahi toh kya london meri dream place hai agar aapka honeymoon nahi hota na toh mai bhi chalta aapke saath , Rohan says again going back In London dreams .

Bhai aap na jaha jaha jao Vaha ke ache se pictures click karke Lana mai photos mai hi dekh ke khush ho jaunga abhi ke liye , Rohan says standing and going to kitchen

Arey Kaha jaa raha hai , Sameer asks

Bhabhi ki help Karne or Kaha badi bhook lagi hai , Rohan says Rubbing his stomach .

Bhook toh mujhe bhi joro ki lagi hai , sameer to keeps hand on stomach .

Toh aa Jayiye khana taiyaar hai , naina says coming form kitchen .

All settles on dinning table .

Rohan taking a deep breath says , bhabhi Kya khushboo aa rahi hai kya banaya hai ?

Aapka favourite sev tamatar ki sabji , Bindi ki sabji aur laacha paratha .

Hayeee bhabhi dil le lo , Rohan says grabbing the container of Bindi ki sabji .

Nanu and samaina giggles
All have their lunch .

Nanu goes to his room 
While rohan and samaina goes for a walk in garden .
While walking .
Rohan gets a Idea and says , bhai bhabhi kuch gaana gate hue chalte hai maja aayega .

Naina happily agrees and says , Chaliye hum dono duet karte hai .
Rohan agrees and Sameer smiles seeing the two kids .

Rohan and Naina sings dil deewana from Maine pyaar kiya . And Sameer claps . Then Sameer also sings pehla pehla pyaar hai  . Naina and rohan claps and then after singing and walking the trio goes in their respective rooms .

Next day .
Samaina were ready to leave .
They took nanu's blessings and hugs Rohan and Munna and leaves for airport .
After the security check . They settles in the plane Naina was struggling with the belt .
Sameer bends and closes the belt .
He places a kiss on her cheek she smiles and rests her head on his forehead .

Precap : - London

So guys as promised I updated the next part of pyaar ek tarfa but i will not post furthur bcoz first I want to complete dard and broken without you after that I'll post regular updates for pyaar ek tarfa and yeh pyaar nahi aasan . Hope you understand  ..