Chapter 4

"Come on guys, get me eyes on Barnes." Everett panicked. He made a gesture with his hand to Tony, telling him to help.

"Friday, get me a source on that outage." Tony ordered. I turn around quickly to look at Steve; I know him enough to know that he's not going to sit down on this one. My thoughts were validated as he looks at me and nods, after running off with Sam and Agent 13. I wasn't going to stop him.

"Evac all citizen. Get me a perimeter around the building, and gunships in the air." Everett ordered making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Please tell me you brought a suit." Nat told Tony while we started running to get out of that place.

"Sure did, it's a lovely Tom Ford, three-piece two button." He joked, making me roll my eyes. "I'm an active-duty non-combatant." Lucky for me, I didn't need a suit.

"Follow me." Agent 13 told us running past us. We followed her down to where the cafeteria was. I got in position behind a wall, waiting for Bucky to come down.

"We're in position." Nat said through the coms just as I was getting ready for a fight.

"Same here." I added as I saw Bucky fighting off some people in the cafeteria. Soon, I felt a presence next to me only to realize it was my brother who was enabling his suit arm. "Greetings, sister." He said and before I could answer he was already after Bucky. He pressed something and a magnetic field flies to Buck, making him wince. It also makes him angry. Uh, why does he have to be that stupid? Bucky then points a gun at him making me run towards them immediately. He pulls the trigger but my brother blocked the shot with his iron man hand. They exchange a few punches and Buck sends him flying on the ground. Wanting to keep a distance between us, I send him to the other side of the room with air. I run next to Tony just as Sharon comes in and tries to fight him off. I kneel beside my brother. He clutches my hand but keeps his eyes closed. I move his head on my lap and don't let go off his hand. Black Widow joins the fight soon after . The two agents start fighting him but he throws Agent 13 on a table and Nat handles it on her own. She puts her legs around his neck and starts punching him. He then makes her lie on a table, his hand on her neck, choking her. I twirl my fingers and throw him a few inches away her. He then realizes where the attack came from and starts making his way toward me. But before he could do anything, T'Challa appears and starts fighting him. A while after, they both disappear from my sight and I focus on my brother who was gaining consciousness.

"Hey." I say, caressing his hair.

"Where is he?" He asked.

" It's okay. Cat dude went after him." I tell him, to which he sighs. "You gonna lay down on my lap for long?" I joked.

"Good point."He says, standing up with my help.