𝐒𝐈𝐗.

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 10th

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 10th

It was 7 in the morning on Thursday when Shah called me. He told me everybody was meeting at the house and to make my way over.

I was the second person here besides him and Syn. Rico was also here, annoyed and tired. As time went on, everyone started to trickle in slowly. Athena sat on one side of me and Semaj sat on the other, head in his hands.

It'd been about three months, and I was pretty used to everything. I made drops with Maj during the week, and then protocol was simple. We usually provided the location, and the product obviously, whether it be drugs or guns and met them there. Since that incident, we had to have the name and description of all the connects before Shah and Kash even closed a deal with anyone.

When we met them, we always checked the money first and then let them inspect the product and we were basically done from there. Maisyn always counted the money when we got back and then we got our cuts to take home.

When I say I have never in my life seen as much money as I'd seen in the last three months, I am deadass. I ain't never touch a thousand dollars now I got a fifteen thousand in a safe like bitch....what?

"Aight, I'm gon get straight to it," Shah spoke, getting all out attention. "Kash and me went to a meeting in Miami last month to close on a deal. High profile ass Italians. They want automatics and hella white. I mean like twenty fuckin kilo's of the shit. They more than willing to pay for it all but I need y'all to understand what this means aight?" he had a serious look in his eye as he said the last part.

"We used to the small shit, CEO's, businessmen, celebrities and shit but this gon' change shit round here. This could real easy push us to be solely manufacturing and selling out, especially with the guns. We gon' need at least another two legit sources of income because the amount of money coming in just looks suspect," he continued, standing from his chair.

"We goin' to Miami to do the drop next Thursday, we gon' be there for a week, so me and Kash could look at clubs or other real estate to buy out. Once the drop is done y'all free to do whatever but we need to go to a club or two jus' to see what they like up in Miami so we know what we looking for when we buying," that part made me slightly anxious.

I know it's sad as hell but I ain't never been to a club, never drank or smoked none of that. My twentieth was actually next Saturday, I ain't really tell nobody cuz birthdays never been something I looked forward to, especially not when I was in them damn foster homes. Nothing good ever happened on my birthday.

I also never been on a plane, I sure as hell never been to Miami. My ass barely ever took two steps out of Tampa.

"Kash was able to get us a private flight, so make sure y'all there on time, we leaving Thursday at 9:30," he spoke, and then everybody was dismissed.