𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑...

"K'ari can you please smile for mommy? I just want a picture of you in your cute lil outfit, mamas," I cooed at my 13 month old daughter.

Yes, daughter. When Saire turned two, I got pregnant again on our anniversary trip, just like last time he set my ass up asking me to have another baby while we was already being nasty. I fall for it every damn time.

K'ari Amaia-Pandora Knight was born on April 29th, and she'll be two soon, my little princess was just perfect to me. She was mean as shit, but she's sweet only to us, and that's on a good day. She loves her daddy and her big brother though, adores them.

She was light, just like me and Saire, but she had daddy's eyes, and they were gorgeous. They were more on the grey side, but you could clearly tell where she got them from and she loved staring Semaj in his eyes.

He spoiled her like nobody's business, she knew exactly who to go crying to if she wanted something

Saire loved being a big brother, too. He held her hand everywhere we went, and he took naps with her every day. When she was still real little he would try and feed her, too. It never really worked, but my pooh butt tried his best.

"Oh my goodness little girl put that tongue in your mouth," I chuckled, putting my phone up and picking her up out the car. We had to go to the store for something for tonight.

It's Blaize's fourth birthday today and her party was in a few hours. She swore she was the oldest cousin and Blake just let her have it most times. Poor thing gets bossed around all day long. We just celebrated her fifth birthday not too long ago. Athena had her tubes tied and we were all waiting on Maisyn to pop up pregnant again. I could not be the only one with three damn kids.

Yes, I am pregnant again. Semaj is getting a vasectomy, I don't care how much his ass don't want it, he don't like to pull out so he needs to take the preventative measures, because obviously his self control gets us nowhere.