𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

"Rico

"Rico...Rico can you please wake yo' ass up," I pleaded with her. It was 7, and we were leaving soon and her ass would not budge. It was like she was passed out or something.

I was already showered and dressed. My car was loaded, and I was pretty much recovered from my breakdown. I couldn't be sad when there was work to do, or somebody would end up hurt or dead.

Or somebody would try and pull some shit and if I missed it, I'd be dead. When my emotions are off everything is off so I needed to be center.

I groaned when she just turned on her stomach. I don't know why or how this girl sleeps so damn hard, it was ridiculous. My only solution was to get physical so I just...smacked her ass as hard as I could.

"Bitch! Ow!" she immediately sat up whining.

"Ain't no ow, Reign we gotta go, shit," I mumbled, grabbing my backpack to head down to the lobby. "I just wanted to make sure you was up, I'm gon be downstairs," she nodded, dragging herself to the bathroom.

Once I made it down I joined everyone else who was just sitting around, waiting for us. "I woke her up, she'll be down soon," I plopped down next to Athena on the couch. She was of course up under Kash while he just scrolled on his phone. They were polar opposites but you could tell they had real ass love for each other, it was admirable honestly.

I never really seen a good relationship in my life. My father was an abuser, my pop-pop died, so my grammy was pretty much alone, I aint never had shit to look at as "goals" or an example so like everything else in my life I just figured it out as I get older, and that ain't failed me yet.

I mean except when I got evicted...but that's not the point.

"Whatchu thinkin' 'bout?" I snapped out of my thoughts, looking up to see crystal blue eyes looking down at me. I met his gaze and he licked over his lips, running his hand over his hair.

"Nothin'," I replied simply. He eyed me for a second, before nodding and taking a seat across from me. We waited for a few more minutes and Rico tumbled out of the elevator, dressed and ready to go. We stood around my car, since I was driving alone, and Shah spoke to us one more time before we had to go.

"Ya'll need me to go over anything again before we leave out?" I shook my head along with everyone else and he nodded his head briefly. Athena gave us all ear pieces that looked like little hearing aids so we could hear her form her office just in case.

"I hacked all the camera around that warehouse, so I'm gonna be able to see all of ya'll except Luck, since she'll be out of sight. If I see anything, I'm telling her first, since she's outside and can eliminate a threat before ya'll could. If anything gets past her, Blue gets notified first, then the rest of ya'll," she rattled information off and I was in awe of how smart she is.

"Please be safe and watch your surroundings," she cut her eyes at Semaj. He nodded his head with a smirk on his face. I have been told he is extremely hard headed, and I believe that shit one hundred percent.