𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

"Where you at, bae?" he asked me while I pulled in to the warehouse

"Where you at, bae?" he asked me while I pulled in to the warehouse. We were leaving for that drop soon, I guess everyone else was here already.

"I'm comin' in now, why you checking for me boy?" I joked. "Hi Tommy," I waved at the security guard that manned the door. The one inside was named Cole and I laughed every single time I thought about it.

"Girl stop playin' wit me," he chuckled over the phone. "Bring yo lil ass upstairs,"

"Don't tell me what to do, Semaj," I playfully rolled my eyes and entered the conference room.

"Good morning y'all," I waved to everyone before taking a seat.

Shaheem went over everything as he usually did before we got sent out on a drop, and I already remembered protocol from the last meeting but they were mostly for Semaj hard headed ass, because he don't like to listen.

"Aight, y'all ready? Blue y'all car already packed up, Luck you got all your shit already?" I nodded. "You already know wassup, make sure nobody see you, stay up top, make sure you can see everything," he repeated to me.

It seemed like he had an off feeling about this, but not off enough to call it. I noticed he was stressing vigilance and safety way more than usual and he was serious about us getting out of there with ourselves in tact. I knew the feeling because sometimes things just felt wrong, but for no explainable reason. Hopefully everything was straight though, I really don't think these people wanna make an enemy of Shaheem right now especially.

Once he was done we went to our separate vehicles. Rico was riding with Blue and the security guard, and as usual, I was riding alone.

"Be safe, pooh," I smiled to Maj before he went to the car.

"I will, bae. Watch out for me, aight?" he smirked, kissing my lips and my forehead.

"Always," I nodded. "Don't do no stupid shit, Semaj,"

"I won't," he laughed at me, even though he knew I was dead ass serious. He shut my car door and went to join everyone else in the car, leaving me in silence like I liked it. Before a job I needed silence and solitude to focus. Even when I was still working with Maj I made his ass leave me alone for at least an hour beforehand.

Once I got there I watched everything from above before Maj and Rico got there. It was two niggas and their bodyguard by the farthest exit, and the guard had the money. They were talking but I couldn't make their words out clearly.

"They're pullin' in," I heard Athena in my ear. A few seconds later I saw them walk in about a minute later and the nigga on the right mouthed 'I told you'. My eyebrows scrunched up and I kept my eye on him. He kept shifting his eyes between the car and our people, looking hella weird.

I was thankful Athena gave me this little computer to see what she sees because my eyes be hurting looking through that scope all the time.

Everything was going smooth besides that lil hiccup. Maj counted the stacks and the guard gave em the drugs. Literally it was perfectly normal but that man made me suspicious.