-11-

Dan's p.o.v  *one week later* 

I sit up and look at the clock. 3:10. Really? why am I awake now? I move my legs to get up to pee when I felt something wet on the bed. Did I really pee myself? I stand up and turn on the light on the bedside table to see that I was soaked from the crotch down. My eyes widen. This wasn't pee, that was the famous water break. I shake Phil awake. "Phil! Phil! It's time! we have to go!" Phil startled awake. He rubbed his eyes "Bear? are you contracting yet?" I shake my head and hand Phil his glasses. "No, but shouldn't we leave soon?" Phil shakes his head, putting on his glasses. "The doctor told me to wait until your contractions are 10 minutes apart" I sigh and sit down, quickly standing back up and going to shower.

After my shower, I sigh and wince as a pain wraps my abdomen in its painful hug. It slowly builds until it reaches its peak, making me yelp. That was horrible and that was just the first one! Phil looks up from his computer, mumbling to me "4:27" I groan. "That was 45 seconds, that was awful.." Phil moves so I can starfish on the bed. I couldn't tell the minutes apart, only count how long the contractions lasted. I sit up and tap Phil's arm, he nods at me and starts the stopwatch. I nod and lower my head in a long exhale. Supposedly, breathing is supposed to help. I'm always breathing, I don't know how it'll help in this situation. Haley calls me, I grunt a little and answer the phone feeling the pain melt away. "What the hell do you want, bitch?" I am not usually that bitchy but hey, I'm not exactly feeling myself right now. There was a chuckle from her. "Just letting you know we're headed to the hospital, Y/n thinks she's in labor." I laugh nervously. "heh, Phil and I will be there soon for the same sort."

I heard a gasp. "Dan! You should have told us! Meet you there, Ok?" I sigh and motion to Phil to get ready. "yes, I'll meet you guys there. Don't let her freak out, yeah?" There was another laugh. "Yeah, I'll try to keep them calm." Them? oh, she must have everyone there. I quickly hang up and let out another long breath as another contraction grabs ahold of me. I take a glance out of the window, its snowing lightly, great. Phil comes back into the room with my coat. He must've loaded everything up in the car. Phil can't drive! Well, he can but I'll have to correct him. I tense up slightly as my next contraction starts up. Phil recognizes my painful expression and helps me to the car, stopping when I needed to. 

When we finally got to the car, I leaned on the roof of the car. "Phil, Phil wait... wait wait wait.. oh she's like right there." I breathe out, feeling an extreme need to get to the hospital. I get in quickly and Phil hurries us to the hospital. I groan and grit my teeth. Do twins usually come this fast? Did Phil grab the diaper bag? Shit! Contraction ow ow ow. I notice that we had gotten stuck in traffic. FUCK. Phil grabs my hand and rubs his thumb over my knuckles. "almost there, bear. We'll meet our girls in a bit." I find the will to smile a little before slapping my hand down on the car door. My contractions were building quickly and hurt awfully. 

Y/n's p.o.v

I bite my lip repeatedly. I was indeed in labor and, yes I was contracting but Dan and Phil were supposed to be here over a half an hour ago. Nate told me to choose an epidural so I could rest some before Noah gets here but I can't rest when I don't know how Dan's doing. Nate looks over at me and sighs. "Y/n dear, they're stuck in traffic. Hon, it's five thirty, early morning rush started a while ago." I sigh and nod. "Ok.." Nate gets up to sit in the bed with me. "C'mon, I'll wake you up if I get an update ok?" I yawn and nod, snuggling into him.  I feel my eyelids get heavy and I let them fall so sleep could claim me.

I'm not sure how long I slept for or even if it was very long. I woke up to Nate tapping my shoulder annoyingly. "What?!" I ask, annoyed that he woke me up while I was in the middle of a contraction that was strong. Nate smiles. I wanna slap him but I sigh. "Tell me-" He jumped out of the bed and squeaked a little. "Dan and Phil just got here, Their babies are so close to being born!" My head snaps up from its previous position. "WHAT?" I sit up to the best of my ability.