Chapter 35 - Epilogue

Fu smiled as he looked through the paper for the day, reading the front page headline.

HAWKMOTH TRIAL NOW AT AN END

It had already been three weeks since the defeat of Hawkmoth, and, According to the papers, Gabriel Agreste was sentenced to life in prison according to all the charges brought to light of him being Hawkmoth, As well as the child neglect and abuse brought up by none other than Nathalie, Who in turn, Turned herself in and confessed to assisting the villain voluntarily... She herself is sentenced to fifty years for her participation.

Gabriel also revealed to the police where he had preserved his wife's body within the floors of his home... Apparently, there was a lower level than the basement, and, After confirming her date of death, She was cremated according to her will, and was given a real, proper burial.

The public had been floored when they learned that, Not only has the Fashion Guru been the villain behind all the Akumas these past years, But he was also crazy enough to hide his wife's body.

He also confessed to having the Peacock Miraculous and offered up its location, Although, that's not public knowledge...

(Fu had found himself quite relieved when Adrien had shown up a week ago with the lost Miraculous. The poor feathered Kawami is currently on bed rest with Nooroo as they both recover from the abuse and neglect of the years prior.)

Fu turned the page.

NEW AGRESTE BRAND TO TAKE CENTER STAGE

Speaking of which, Adrien seems to have found his element.

While Mr. Agreste is behind bars, the boy had taken up the mantel as head and proper inheritor of the Gabriel brand, which now, goes by Agreste.

With the help of his lovely assistant, the beautiful, seventeen year old Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the two pulled together to straighten up the company, and now, since including some of the original designs from BOTH teenagers, they have become the Youngest Entrepreneurs to bring a brand back up from the grave... (Apparently, As Gabriel became more obsessed with getting the Miraculous', He had started to slack of on his own brand, eventually leaving it majorly to Nathalie, who, To be honest... Has the fashion sense of a rock.)

No, These days, the new and improved brand is back, and bigger than ever. 

As a matter of fact, Adrien had stopped by yesterday for a little advice... Seems the boy wants to make sure his girl is fully situated into the fashion world... He wants her to be the independent fashionista she was born to be, so he's slowly been adding more of HER designs into the "APPROVED" pile, and sneakily removing his own...

Turns out, the boy wants to propose to the girl within a year after graduation, start a family with her, and apparently for her wedding gift, name her as Head CEO and proper owner of the ENTIRE Agreste brand.

Fu chuckled as he turned the page,

AGRESTE'S NEW 'PEACE OF MIND' SET TO BEGIN CONSTRUCTION THIS FALL

He remembered how frazzled the boy seemed as he explained his future plans...

He would tear down the mansion, and in its place, he planned to build... A hospital, if you would... A place which specializes in depression and mental health issues...

He also talked about looking for a place a little towards the Country, Seems Marinette quite liked the idea of an open space to raise a family in the future... She just doesn't realize how soon that future will begin.