no fear

superbia : no fear

— — — — cut along this line — — — —

the day went by fast.

during lunch, syd and keiani went to find amir who had found somewhere else to sit because cassidy had quickly replaced the group. now in their usually seats were some girls that keiani recognized.

there was fiona who was in her p.e class freshman year, chantel from her u.s history class, and synne. synne had been in keiani's driver's ed class for about a month or two before switching out. the two had talked a bit before then and became friendly. she wasn't sure why cassidy had gathered them but she decided she didn't care to think about it.

as syd and keiani walked past the table to leave the cafeteria, cassidy looked them up and down. syd noticed and said something.

"bitch take a picture or some shit. weird ass."

cassidy scoffed. "lu'syd, don't make me expose you."

"i couldn't give two fucks, ole glue sniffin' bitch. gorilla body built ass bitch." then he walked away leaving keiani to apologize.

even though she was upset at cassidy, that had been her friend for a long time and she didn't want any serious issues between them, she didn't have the energy for that. "he didn't mean that, sorry."

"whatever, i don't need yo' fake apologies, jen two."

keiani couldn't help but feel her blood boil at the sly comment. "you're so obsessed with my boyfriend."

"you wish." cici laughed. "no one gives a shit about your weird ass boyfriend but you."

"if you didn't care the way you claim, you wouldn't keep track of all the rumors. make it make sense."

"girl if you don't keep it moving. like i said, i ain't checking for your delusional ass." that received a chuckle from chantel and keiani gave her a mean smile.

"good, 'cause you need to be checking for who your mom opens her legs to." seeing cassidy's face go from smug to embarrassed was annoying. "grow the fuck up, cici."

"kei, stop talking to them gorilla built bitches." syd called over the noise

"nigga, shut up."

she caught up with him and they went upstairs to one of the art classes. amir texted them saying they could hangout in there.

there were a few other kids in the room and the teacher who was at his desk shuffling through papers. reese and amir were already there eating their food. monty was making up a test he missed so he wasn't there.

keiani and syd sat their bags on a table with everyone else's stuff then pulled chairs over to the table and sat next to their friends. the four of them talked and just hung out like they normally did. and oddly enough it didn't feel awkward without cassidy, they didn't even mention her name or allude to her throughout the whole conversation.

"yo, this song goes hard." syd got up and went by the white board and started dancing. a lil uzi vert song was playing through the speakers which made keiani laugh.

she recorded him on her snapchat as amir and reese both went up there and started dancing too. she was laughing hard at their silliness.

"y'all are a trip." mr. gonzalez shook his head, smiling.

keiani posted the videos to her story without any captions.

as she watched them over she started laughing way harder. "who the hell drew a dick on the board?" she wheezed.