free me

gula : free me

— — — cut along this line — — — —

the party was huge.

reya lived in a massive house with tons of windows with lights everywhere and pretty palm trees like the ones littered around miami. music was being played so loudly that keiani could feel the vibrations through the ground jittering her reese. she could see a few people running around back in bathing suits and assumed there was a pool. reya never acted like she was rich which was odd. and she went to coconut creek which was a pretty trashy school with lots of fights. if reya's parents could afford this they could definitely send her to a nice academy or even a private boarding school.

keiani choked on her spit. "okay wait. syd i thought this was a small party! this shit is huge!"

"yo it really is. rey really livin' the good life." reese looked up at the house in awe.

syd shrugged and walked up the steps unfazed by the sheer size of their classmates house. "hurry up."

keiani looked back, still waiting for donald to show up. "hol' up lemme call ool."

she called rahime who was supposed to be driving everyone to reya's place.

"wassup."

"ool, where y'all at?"

"uhm we're down the street?" just as he said that craigs voice yelled at ski to get out the bathroom. "damn it, actually we still at eem apartment but like give eem ten, twenty minutes ool don't live that far."

she pouted. "hurry up."

"mane don't make eem tell coolie you poutin'."

"you such a snitch just fuckin' hurry up." she stomped her foot a little before hanging up on him. how everyone knew her so well was beyond her.

she turned back to her friends who were looking at her. "they asses is on some extra black people time."

"i thought we was late but them niggas late late." reese put an arm around keiani. "man shit finna be whack, i can't even drink." he eyed his ankle where a bracelet monitoring his whereabouts used to be. the monthly drug tests he had to take were weighing heavily on his mind.

monty threw his head back and laughed. "haha that's what you get."

"shut up fuck nigga."

they all went into the house and were astonished by how big it was. there was a girl topless sliding down the banister screaming like a banshee. "i'm too drunk to fuck!"

"dylan is piercing in the back!" another girl called as she dragged a boy down the corridor.

there were so many drunken kids stumbling around and keiani was ready to join them.

"i need shots." keiani said going to where she assumed the kitchen was.

they finally found the kitchen which was full of booze and keiani plucked a plastic cup from a stack on the granite countertop. she poured some shots of vodka and tequila, tossing them back with no problem. the burn was welcomed with open arms.

"bro you still the same party girl." reese shook his head and poured a shot for himself. "i'm not bout to let yo' little ass out drink me."

she rolled her eyes a little. reese had always been competitive.

reya came out of nowhere dressed in a shimmery pink dress that fell a few inches under her butt. the color was stunning against her midnight skin and the dress made her figure look amazing. it made keiani appreciative of monty picking her a fairly classy outfit. the girl hugged them all and said hi.