Dream or reality?

Suddenly Charlie woke up in her hotel room. She looked through the red colored room where demons and rainbows are painted on.

"Oh... This was just a dream.", she sad to herself and stood up. "But if this really was a dream... Then why am I still wearing my normal clothes?" She looked down on herself. "What happened? I have to find out."

She formed her hand to a fist and ran out of her room. Then she ran right into Alastor. "Alastor?", she asked.

"Yes princess?", he asked with the same bright grin.

"I- well... I saw you last night, looking at the portrait of..."

"I don't know what you saw Charlotte but I did what everyone does at night. Sleeping.", he interrupted.

"It's Charlie.", she said nervously. "Do you think I was just dreaming?"

"Sure. But tell me what happened next?", he asked. Charlie could hear interest in his voice.

"Well- After you left, something weird happened. I felt a weird energy in the portrait. I have to check that!"

With that, she ran away and left Alastor alone.

She ran to the portrait and then she slowly touched the portrait but... Nothing happened.

She breathed easier. "Oh it was a dream." Now when she wanted to go to Veggie's room to tell her about the weird dream.

But suddenly she heared a voice calling her name. It was a scary female tone, as if a ghost was calling her.

She turned around in fear. But there was no one. "Hello?", she asked carefully as she walked backwards through the hallway.

Of course no one answered. Charlie tried to calm down and desperately grabbed her head with her eyes closed.

"No! That's not real!" She looked anxiously into her palms.

"What is wrong with me?" Then she looked around and asked:"Or... With the hotel?"

Veggie walked down the hall to Alastor's room. When she arrived, she knocked very hard on the door. When she got up and Alastor stood in front of her, she shouted furiously: "You bastard! Where's Charlie? I can't find her all day and I know you fucking asshole have done something to her!"

"I haven't done anything to her. If I wanted to hurt someone, I would kill the person I hate the most of you guys.", he said with a calm voice and a grin.

"Wait, are you saying that you..."
She formed her hand to a fist and did as if she would hit him any moment.

"You will help me find her!"

They both went through the hotel and looked in every room but Veggie ignored Alastor most of the time.

"Why do you even think she dissapeared? Maybe she's just going for a walk.", Alastor said after some time of silence.

"Because! Because she always came to my room at ten o'clock so we could plan what we're doing for the hotel. Now it is twelve and I can't find her. She just... dissapeared..."