The curse of the grinning demon

"Argh... Where are we?", Vaggie asked confused and grabbed her head that bleeded because of the impact.

"Looks like we are in the book.", Baxter said in shock.
"Awesome! A roadtrip!", Angel Dust called out amazed and he cleached his hands into fists.
"Awesome?!", Vaggie cried angrily as she stood up.
"Are you damaged?! This... is... horrible! This fucking weirdo did this to us!"

"Alastor?", Baxter asked.
"Yeah. Who else? Wait... where's Charlie?"

~

"We're standing in front of the happy ho-", Katie Killjoy started but then Tom Trench, her partner in the 666 studios whispered something into her ear.
"Shut up Tom!", she called and pushed him away.
"This is the hazbin hotel where we are waiting for princess Charlotte."
She knocked at the door and then it opened grating.
They went in as a happy princess jumped from the ceiling into their faces.
"Hello Guests!"
She streched her arms wide open to present them the reception.
"As you guys see, we have everything here. Decorations to make you feel comfortable while rehabilitating. Also a bar so that you feel comfortable despite the rehabilitation. There are over 100 rooms and each one is unique! Let heaven accept you and become kindhearted demons! Paradise is not far anymore!"

Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench suddenly started laughing in amusement. "You don't mean that!" Katie shouted, laughing nastily and leaning on Tom's shoulder. She went up one step with one foot and pointed at Charlie with a grin. "Heaven is not far away! As if somebody-"

But suddenly her eyes lit up blood red and her mouth stayed open. Then Alastor came out from behind the door frame and put both hands on Charlie's shoulders, who only smiled at Katie. "Did I miss something?"

No! No... everything is perfect..."
Katie said in a slow, absent voice.
"I would like to try a room in the great Hazbin Hotel."
Tom Trench looked at her with a raised eyebrow.
"Wow Katie! Do you have your period or where do your mood swings come from? But when we look at her glowing red eyes..." Tom started laughing while the camera was rolling in front of him.
"Then you might think her period comes from somewhere else and not from her Pu-"

But suddenly his eyes lit up red too. "Yes, I would also like a room in the great Hazbin Hotel..." he said just as absently as Katie.
Alastor's grin grew even wider than it was used to.

"We hope you will enjoy your stay." Charlie giggled with a sweet smile.
"We will make sure that everything is to your satisfaction. Aren't we Al?"
She asked that to the larger, grinning demon next to her. "But of course Charlotte! Be sure to be my loved ones!"
Suddenly Alastor appeared behind Katie and Tom and hugged them both. "This will be a stay that you will never forget, my beloved sinners!"

~

Meanwhile, Vaggie, Angel Dust, and Baxter marched through the first page of the book.
The sky shone in a purple color and glittered like a thousand precious stones. The path was a rough sand road. This was just going on and nothing could be seen in the distance.

"Hey guys..." began Vaggie, who ran nervously behind the two of them. "Do you think that's the right way? Or that we're going the right way at all? I don't have a good feeling about it."
"I'll join Vaggie," Baxter said, and all three stopped. "Nothing! Really absolutely nothing tells us that this is the right way!"

Angel Dust looked around thoughtfully. "Hey guys! We're in a book! Let's just switch the page!"
"Great plan you idiot! Then just switch the page!"
"Hmm... okay.", Angel Dust said and then looked around thoughtfully again.
"Hmm... hmm... hmm?"
Vaggie facepalmed because of that stupid action.

~

Alastor escorted Katie and Tom to their rooms.
"Voilà madam," he said, leading Katie inside as he opened the red door for her like a gentleman.
"Thank you very much.", she said and entered the room as the door shut closed.
A small train of light appeared through the door and suddenly there was absolute silence.

The grinning demon turned to Tom Trench.
"Your room is this next to her."
"Thank you very much," Tom thanked in the same way.
Alastor opened the door for him too and let him in. The same thing happened to him as to Katie. A light train and everything was quiet.

Alastor went humming down the floor. "Inside of every demon is a lost cause... Hmm hmm... But we'll dress them up for now with just a smile..."
He arrived at the first floor and noticed Charlie cleaning the front desk. He came up to her and suddenly held her chin up so she had to look into his eyes. "Tell me darling, don't you miss your friends?"
"But what are you talking about, Al? You are my only friend..." she said and suddenly her eyes lit up reddish.
He grinned happily and then let go of her so she could continue cleaning.
Her eyes went back to normal.
"I am glad that you are cleaning Charlotte. We are expecting our new guests soon."