A party for Alastor

"Why is your dad hiding creepy letters behind a weird portrait?", Veggie asked and they stood up.

"Yeah, he could write me an e-mail! I don't think the letter is for me... Should I open it anyway?", Charlie asked.

"Of course what are you waiting for?", Veggie asked sarcastically.

Baxter just watched the girls confused. But then his gaze at veggie just stuck. He looked at her without even noticing it with big impressed eyes.

Then when Charlie started reading he looked away again.

It is the year 1933. The special year for us all. It's the year he died and showed up at our house. He stood at my doors. In just one year, he managed to turn everyone against him. And he enjoyed it. All that hate... You could say the seven circles of hell were created by him. And who else could I mean? It's the Radio Demon. After I let him in he created hell like it was shit but nothing. Nothing changed except the people. Once hell was like a paradise, I could even say it was better than heaven because I ruled it. Of course I still do but now that he is here...

"The rest is blurry. My mind, too.", Charlie said confused. "I told you Charles! Alastor is evil! Let us get rid of him!", Veggie called but when she wanted to run, Charlie stopped her.

"Wait! Maybe he actually changed."
"I don't trust him. I've got a weird feeling about this."

Then Baxter finally said something:"If he has changed, he should need a reason why. If not and Veggie is right about him we have to get him out of the hotel as fast as possible."

Charlie looked at the letter and thought about what they could do now...

"Wait! This letter is from 1933. It is like the page of a diary my dad wrote every year. We have to find the other pages to find out if Alastor is truly evil. But he can't know about it."

"Who can't know what?", Alastor asked as he came out of nowhere. "Alastor! Oh you scared me.", Charlie said. "Err... You can't know about... The party we're planning!"

"Oh? A party? For me? Oh you remember my deathday?", He asked with a amused laugh.

"Your what? Oh right! Your... Your deathday! Don't worry! We can do that all until your big day. So you can leave us now!", Charlie said.

"I hope it's not too much work for you guys. We don't have to..."

Charlie interrupted:" Of course we have to celebrate, silly. And it will take longer when you stay here. So... Go away."

"As you wish princess.", he said, bowed and then he winked at her.

When he leaved, Charlie breathed way easier.

"Great job charlie.", Veggie said and clapped in a sarcastic tone. "We have one week until Katie Killjoy will arrive, have to find weird letters or bookpages and now we have to make a party for that idiot!"

"Yes you're right. But we don't have to plan and prepare the party. I have an idea. You two look for the other pages, and I'll come after you."

They nodded and then Charlie ran to Niffty, Husk and Angel Dust."

"Hey guys. I wanted to ask you something. Can you plan a party?"

"Will there be alcohol?", Angel Dust asked.

"The party is for Al. So just do whatever he likes."

"So... Dead people in one corner and their severed heads in the other?", Angel Dust asked again.

"Okay... He's not a creep. Just find out what he likes and make a party. I have something to do but i'll come back to see your great work.", Charlie said and then ran back to the others.

"So we should find out what he likes? Who wants to stalk Alastor?", Niffty asked and laughed shyly.

"Haha... Ya know. Here is the best and hottest stalker in hell. You should look away. This could end in a really hot situation.", Angel dust said.