Chapter six- of things that are unseen

Ok this took sooo long to come out I'm so sorry everyone. I hope you still know this book exists. Also 9LOT is at 10k???? That's so crazy. All y'all are amazing. Also if you like this book, go check out AngelTheWildWolf's The Whispering Storm, it's very good!

Silentpaw trotted though ThunderClan territory, a rabbit hanging from her jaws. Her neck ached from carrying it, but she couldn't be more excited. This was her first big catch ever! She had also just recently returned to training after straining her paw. "Bloodfang is going to be so impressed," Littlepaw said, trotting next to her with a plump mouse in her mouth. The two apprentices had been sent off by their mentors together. After all, ThunderClan territory was safe. They had long since chased out any enemies. Silentpaw didn't realize they were near ShadowClan territory until she was right at the border.

"Oops. I didn't smell it behind this mouse," Littlepaw said.

"Same," Silentpaw mumbled around her rabbit. Silentpaw squinted, seeing two shapes darting towards them. "Uh-oh. Are we in trouble?" she asked. If we are, I can take them!

"I don't think so," Littlepaw replied. "We're friends with ShadowClan. Oh, look, they're apprentices like us!"

A big, oak-red tom and a black tom with a white splash on his chest skidded to a stop in front of the two she-cats. "Hey there!" the oak-red tom yowled. "It's ThunderClan! I'm Oakpaw, that's Sterlingpaw," he announced. Sterlingpaw dipped his head in greeting. "Are you cats apprentices too?"

"Yep! I'm Littlepaw, I think I've seen you two at a Gathering before," she meowed.

"I'm Silentpaw," Silentpaw said. Her paws tingled with excitement. This is my first conversation with a ShadowClan cat!

"Nice to meet you," Sterlingpaw said. His voice was quiet compared to Oakpaw.

"Yeah, you've probably seen us. I'll be a warrior soon," Oakpaw meowed, puffing out his chest. Sterlingpaw rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, Oakpaw, you say that all the time. We know."

"Silentpaw and I aren't even halfway done our apprenticeship yet," Littlepaw purred. Well, maybe you aren't. I bet I could become a warrior sooner. I'm training with Froststar, after all! Silentpaw wanted to blurt that out, but knew she shouldn't.

"Hey, nice catch!" Oakpaw praised, looking at the rabbit and mouse at their paws.

"Thanks," Littlepaw and Silentpaw said in unison. Oakpaw dropped into a crouch.

"Sterlingpaw and I were hunting too. We though we caught a toad, turns out it was a mushroom! Embarrassing. I hope our mentors didn't see. I'm almost a warrior!" Silentpaw locked eyes with Sterlingpaw, and they both rolled their eyes in a good-humored way.

"I wonder if we'll get to fight any battles soon, ShadowClan and ThunderClan together! We chased out all our enemies, we could beat anyone! RiverClan, WindClan, and SkyClan never had a chance! I wonder if it'll be rogues. Or dogs. Ooh, I'll rip their flea-ridden pelts to shreds!" Oakpaw growled, ripping up the grass with his thorn-sharp claws.

Silentpaw, Littlepaw, and Sterlingpaw all laughed. Oakpaw stood up, licking his chest fur to mask his embarrassment. "Hey! What are you doing on ThunderClan territory?" came a yowl. Silentpaw and Littlepaw yelped and jumped aside as a red-brown blur streaked past them. Sterlingpaw and Oakpaw were bowled over at the same time, hitting the ground with a thump.

Silentpaw gasped. "Bloodfang!" she yowled, but her mentor ignored her. The ThunderClan cat slashed Oakpaw's nose, causing him to yowl in pain. She landed a back-kick in Sterlingpaw's head, as he tried to scramble to his paws and attack. "Bloodfang stop!" Silentpaw yowled.