Chapter 1

WARNING: IF YOU ARE A NEW READER AND DID NOT CAME FROM THE POLITICIAN'S AFFAIR, THEN REFRAIN FROM READING COMMENTS TO AVOID SPOILERS

"That was great" she whispered in my ear while caressing my arm.

"Yea" was my only answer and removed the condom from my shaft. I stood up with my bareness and went in the loo to properly place it on the trash can. After that, I locked the door and washed my body. Cuddling after sex was never my style and I always make sure to wash myself after an intercourse.

"So when am I going to see you again?" she smiled at me, exposing her naked body still lying on the bed.

"I'll see you when I see you.." I winked at her and went out of the hotel room.

I put on my shades and went on the underground parking lot to get my car.

It's still dark outside because it's only 3 in the morning. I just arrived here in the Philippines 5 hours ago. It's been years the last time I was home since I got busy expanding my clothing line in United Kingdom, USA & others.

The woman that I am with earlier is one of the Flight Attendants in my flight. We exchanged glances once in a while during my flight and she was the one who always serve me food and accompany me with my needs—not as if its my first time to ride an airplane—just so she can go near me. So from that, one thing led to another.

I did not disclosed who I am. Good thing she did not recognized my face, or even asked my whole name. I just told her my name is Lee instead of Levie Rome.

My phone rang, "where are you?" says the man on the other line.

"I'm going home"

"You said your plane will land by 10PM.."

"well... it did" I smirked

"Yuck ka talaga. Sige na, I was just checking on you.. Mom waited for you but then she fell asleep already"

"I'll be home soon.. I'll end the call na since I am driving"

I can imagine my brother cringing over the idea that I just inserted in his mind. My brother is gay, but doesn't cross-dress. He came out to us when he was in High School which my parents has a neutral acceptance about it. My Father never liked the part where my brother brings home boyfriends but then Dad never disliked my brother in general. Few months before he died, he talked to my brother and told him that he wants him to be happy and wanted him to know that he accepts his son being gay.

On my part, my parents never got the choice to dislike me. I am their first born, their unica hija, which happens to be an intersex. I came out in this world as a kid who has a male reproductive organ thats why they named me Leviticus. During those times, I felt that something is wrong with me—its like, my insides does not match. So growing up, they thought I am gay because I am so feminine. But as time goes by, my features changed into a more feminine facial features and later on identified myself as a woman. I am a woman who happen to have a penis that has the ability to reproduce another human life.

I entered my house and went straight to my room and lied down. Panigurado tulog na si Laurence dahil Saturday morning na ngayon, which means maraming pumunta sa restaurant nito kanina; typical Friday Night. Napansin ko din kaninang nag-park ako na nandito ang sasakyan ng long-time boyfriend nito na si Joseph.