Chapter 17

Mias PoV
Warning contains sexual content
After Taking way too long to get ready, mostly due to figuring out how to cover my fading bruises with makeup, the same makeup I have no clue on how to use, we finally set off from the house.
We park up in the underground parking lot at the mall, several other SUV's park in the surrounding parking spots around us and Raf helps me out the car, he looks so good.

we head into the mall, with the entourage of security that raf insisted on bringing with us

The security spread out and move with us as we walk around the mall, we head straight to a pharmacy where raf gets the condoms and I quickly run off to get women's stuff. Raf pays and hands our bag to one of his security guards, I hope he doesn't realise he's carrying around tampons and condoms, that would be embarrassing. We go to a few shops and look around them, Christmas is coming up fast and the festive window decorations in all the shops are amazing!
"In here baby" raf says as he leads me into a lavish jewellery store. "Why are we in here?" I ask him in a confused tone, "see anything you like baby? Choose anything you want" he says quietly as he kisses the back of my hand sweetly. "Thank you, But I don't need any of this, I don't wear jewellery raf" I giggle as he looks at the different display cases full of expensive shiny diamonds and gems straight faced, I follow his lead and take a look in a case, holy moly how's he so straight faced?some of these cost hundreds of thousands! just for ear rings?!?! i think not, "Choose something" raf smiles at me. "Ermmmm......" I hum as I look in a few display cases, "well, this ones..... pretty" I say as I point to a silver necklace with a flower pendant on it. "That one?.....Really?" Raf asks me while shaking his head smiling, "what's wrong with that one? It's pretty" I protest to him.

Raf wraps his arms around me smiling "I love you" he tells me as he kisses my forehead, "I tell you that you can pick anything out you want, diamonds, emeralds, anything

Raf wraps his arms around me smiling "I love you" he tells me as he kisses my forehead, "I tell you that you can pick anything out you want, diamonds, emeralds, anything.... and you choose one of the simplest, cheapest, and smallest things mia" he chuckles humorously "you do know I can afford anything in here right?" He says grinning down at me, "you can? Wow....but... that's your money raf, I'm not spending it, I've never had any jewellery, it's not essential, especially at those prices yikes!" I shrug at him. "Your amazing baby" he mumbles against my lips and kisses me sweetly.
After wandering around the shops for a while donny calls raf telling him everything's finished at home. What's ready... I don't know, but donnys been upto something at home. Raf bought a few shirts but I refused to let him get me anything, did he listen? No, he went back and bought that necklace for me.
Our entourage of security follow us out of the mall to our suv and we head back to the house in convoy.
The gates to the house open and raf drives up the long drive.
"Wow" I breathe in amazement as we pull up to the house, donnys hung Christmas decorations and beautiful lights up around the front of the house... it's beautiful.
"About time!" Donny shouts from the front door as we get out the car. "Close your eyes mia!" Donny shouts excitedly, I close my eyes and raf guides me into the house. "Whats going on?" I ask in confusion as we come to a stop. "Ok...open your eyes! Donny squeals in excitement.
"Wowwww......." I whisper as my eyes land on the the awe inspiring sight in front of me... it's beautiful