Chapter 20

Rafs pov
We pull up to the house, I jump out the suv and head towards the house going straight to my office. "Justin get everyone here and ready by 9pm tonight!" I order as I throw open the front door, "I want as many guns and explosives as possible, I want all Levi's known and even Unknown locations, torture, pay or kill who you have to, just get me the locations! And get lewis in my office now!" I yell as I rush upstairs to my office.
"Boss!!!" Ricky calls out as he runs towards the stairs, "what" I growl as I continue up the steps, "this was just dropped off with the guards at the gate......it's from levi" Ricky says cautiously as I stop dead in my tracks at the top of the stairs. I hold out my hand, Ricky places the usb in my hand and I quickly head to my office with Justin and Ricky behind me, I sit down at the desk and insert the usb, I click on the usb drive and a video file saying 'play me' pops up, I click it.
Oh fuck.........I'm not prepared for what comes onto the screen.
Mias chained up against a wall in just her bra and panties, her head moves slightly as she seems to regain consciousness, what the fuck did he do to her!!! the fucker comes onto the screen and walks up to her.
"Your awake darling....good" he states as Mia starts pulling at her restraints, she visibly tenses as she realises she can't move "Hello beautiful girl, did you miss me?" Levi says sweetly to her as she looks up at him blinking, she looks dazed and confused.
"Ah you don't recognise me do you.... I've been watching you for a while.... remember that night outside your window darling?" Levi smirks making my blood boil, fuck that was him!?
"My names levi.... levi baranov" he smiles as he stokes her face.
"You really do look just like her..." he whispers as he examines her face. What The fuck is this psycho on about, who does She look like?
"W-what do you want" Mia stutters out at him, she's scared I can tell, I won't lie I'm scared too, I know what he's capable of, he's got a crazed look to him, and the way he's looking at her is making me both angry and worried.
"What do I want?..... what I want is you darling...." Levi responds with that same crazed look to him, I don't like where this is going.
"Doug asked for my help to bring you back to him and Nikolai....you know ....your worth a lot of money little one" he smirks as he runs his fingers down her neck, stopping at the top of her bra. I growl loudly as I grip the arm rests of my chair, my knuckles turning white, he's touching her... I'll kill him.
"Look asshole, if your going to kill me then just do it already" Mia grits out at him. My heart sinks, no baby don't say that! Just stay quiet, please!
Levi looks amused at her response, "my my, such fire you have little one, I like it" he smiles as he gropes her breast, I'm going tear him to fucking shreds!!!
"Doug, or should I say your father....wanted you back unharmed, he has other plans for you....." he grins evilly at her as his hands start to roam over her barely covered body, I can see the panic in her eyes, But she's trying to stay strong and not give anything away, she's smart, she knows what he's doing, my rage is begging to be released right now.
"Tell him to go fuck himself in hell!" Mia seethes at levi who starts laughing at her response, fuck I love her, she's being so fucking strong but I wish she stayed quiet, she could set levi off, please just stay quiet baby, "such a mouth on you little one....so strong....you really are something special...." he says as he gropes at her body, Wait till I get my hands on you levi! You will suffer the most painful death anyone's ever suffered!
"I was going to give you to them but then I saw you.... your beautiful face.....your long beautiful hair.....your soft smooth skin.... your perfect body...." levi says huskily as he touches her all over her body, I hear wood cracking under my death grip on the chair I'm gripping the arm rests so hard in anger. "But why should I give you to him for a measly few million.... I have millions already..... no.... I have other plans for you..." he smiles as his fingers trace lower, he traces the top of her thong making her body flinch away from him. He's dead, he's so dead, I can't wait to hear his screams of pain! What the fuck does he mean other plans for her??
"I've decided to keep you for myself....fuck Doug! He's weak!... if he tries to take you I will slaughter him and his pathetic family" levi laughs out evilly, keep her for himself!!?? Fuck no!, "you look just like her..... the love of my life, yelana, before she betrayed me and then took her own life" he grits out angrily as he harshly grips her face in his hand. She winces in pain, he's fucking hurting her!. "she was weak!....but you darling.... you are not... you are strong, you have fire in you!...and you will be mine" he rasps out in her face. "You will be my wife, you will obey me, you will give me as many children as I desire, you will love me" he says lowly as he licks up her neck, "I WANT THOSE LOCATIONS! NOW!" I roar out in rage as I stand up abruptly leaning over the desk gripping the edge, "You want me because I look like a dead woman you used to love? Seriously? That's pathetic! You can't force someone to love you, I don't and won't love you, I will NEVER love you, so you can either let me go back to the man I love or you might as well kill me now and stop wasting my time" Mia spits bitterly at him. Fuck I need to wife that woman!. "Ah yes....your rather fond of HIM aren't you" levi says mockingly as he steps back from her, his body language is off, I don't like this, Mia just stay quiet now please baby!
"I love Rafael" She says confidently, fuck! I love you too baby.
'Slap'
Levi backhands her across the face
"NO!" I shout at the screen as I feel Justin put his hand on my shoulder. "DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT, NEVER SAY HIS NAME AGAIN!!" Levi roars in her face in anger. "You WILL love me yelena!" He growls through gritted teeth as he harshly grips her chin. He thinks mias yelena, fuck this isn't good!
"IM NOT HER! IM NOT YELENA! SHE DIDN'T LOVE YOU AND I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU! I LOVE RAFAEL!" Mia yells back in his face her voice pure anger. "Mia be quiet baby Please be quiet!" I beg at the screen angrily, I can see he's about to flip out. "NOOO!!!" I scream out as Justin and ricky grab me restraining me, levi violently attacks her punching her with so much force over and over again, hard brutal punch after hard brutal punch, her face being pummelled as I scream at the screen, rage panic and desperation tearing through me at watching him hurt her, he'll kill her!!  I see blood pouring out her mouth and down her front. Justin and Ricky are struggling to restrain me, levi finally stops his attack on her as she chokes on her own blood. "MIA!!" I choke out as I look at her bloody and beaten state, tears start falling from my eyes, the pain in my chest unbearable at seeing her like this.
Levi turns around and walks away from her, he picks up the camera and walks back to her, oh god baby.... she's badly hurt and barely conscious.
"I can see why you like her Rafael" levi grits out angrily "but understand this.... she....is now mine! She will love me....she will bare my children...If you try to come for her I WILL kill her! I won't let anyone take yelena from me again!" Levi roars out, then the recording ends. "NOOOOOO!!!! ILL FUCKING KILL HIM!!!!" I scream out as I loose it, I flip the heavy wooden desk over sending the laptop flying, I grab my chair and throw it against the wall, I completely destroy my office as Ricky and Justin run out the room to safety
As furniture goes flying, they have never seen me like this!
"BOSS STOP!!" Lewis yells from the doorway of the destroyed room.
Breathing hard in raged breaths I turn to him angrily, Lewis swallows nervously as he holds out my phone, "it's taras.... he's just messaged you, he says he can help you get Mia back" Lewis says shakily as I stalk towards him menacingly. "Taras? Is he a part of this with Levi?" I spit bitterly in question, he's a dead man. "It looks like it boss.... but he's with her and he's willing to help us get her back......wait he's just sent another message.... 'I am truly sorry for my betrayal, know I had no other choice,  I was wrong to help levi, but I did what any father would to protect his child, Please Rafael, protect my son from levi and I will help Mia escape" Lewis reads as he looks up at me nervously.
"Give me my phone and hack into his phones location" I growl out at Lewis, he sets down his laptop and opens it "on it boss it's an iPhone it has a find my phone tracking program I can use, if I can hack it I can activate it and ping his exact location" Lewis says typing frantically on the laptop keyboard. Lewis hands back my phone after doing something with it and I read over the messages from Taras, I quickly message him back
'you helped levi take her, you have betrayed me, and you have betrayed Mia, you have put her life in serious danger, give me her location now and I will make your death a painless one" I message angrily in reply to taras, after a few minutes I get another message from him,
'He will kill my son if I did not help him, i had no choice, I will right my wrong, I ask you to protect my son, please, I will help Mia escape but I need your word to help my son, it will be difficult....he will kill her if you come here Rafael" taras responds.
"Any locations yet?" I ask Justin as he ends his call and walks back into my destroyed office. "None boss" Justin reply's in a apologetic tone. "Lewis??" I growl out at him, frustrated. "almost boss..." Lewis reply's still frantically typing away.
Levi is smart but seriously unstable, he moves around to avoid detection, that's why no one has a location for him, trust me I've been trying, tracking taras's phone is our last option, but taras is right, if we go to the location where levi is keeping her right now levi will kill her, I can't risk that.
"Got it boss!" Lewis calls out triumphantly, I pat him on the shoulder, finally, a location! lewis is good, very good, on the government's most wanted hacker shit list he's so good!
"But we can't just go there and get her boss, you heard what levi said, he will kill Mia if we even try" Justin says running a hand down his face in frustration. "I know, but...." I reply as I look at the location dot blinking on Lewis's screen....
An idea pops into my head, "what if it's not us.....what if we distract levi with an attack but it's not us....." I say quietly as I look to Justin, who just smirks, he knows exactly what I'm thinking.
"Send Justin the location, I want snipers positioned discretely around the location, I want all our men there but way out of sight, I want as much fire power we can get out hands on, got it?" I bark out at Lewis, Justin starts making phone calls.
I have my own phone call to make, I'm going to need some help.
I scroll through my contacts and tap on the name I'm looking for, I press call, and wait.
"Ah Rafael! To what do I owe the pleasure" the voice answers humorously into the phone.
"Sergei, i need your assistance with something" I answer flatly as the voice begins to chuckle on the other end of the phone.
"Well hello to you too Rafael, so, You want MY help with something?" His deep voice chuckles as I walk over to my window, looking out at the now setting sun.
"In a word, yes.... but it will greatly benefit the both of us" I reply dryly, my voice void of all emotion.
"I'm intrigued Rafael, and how exactly can something YOU want my 'assistance' with benefit us both?" He asks in mock amusement.
"Because we both want this person dead for our own reasons, for you because he killed your wife and newborn son When he burned down the hospital, and me because he's just taken something of mine, something very special to me" I reply confidently.
".......... you have my attention Rafael......are you talking about baranov? You KNOW where that fucker is??" Sergi grits down the phone to me.
"I do, I want him dead as badly as you do right now, but I'm prepared to do you a deal Sergei, I need as many men as you can spare to help me, I need cover so I can get someone out, in return you can finally have levi" I reply confidently.
Sergi lost his wife and newborn son in the hospital fire that levi started, he's been hunting levi for years to take his revenge, Sergi has been obsessed, he's been looking for levi for years in every country after Sergi's father, the head of the Russian mafia banished levi from Russia. As much as I want to kill levi myself, I need Sergei's help, if he can attack and distract levi, we can go in to get Mia, it won't be us attacking so he won't immediately figure it out and kill Mia, if I'm right, and I fucking pray I am, he will most likely move Mia to safety, with taras.
The line goes silent for a moment until Sergi starts laughing evilly, "well that does benefit us both doesn't it....you have a deal Rafael, what's your plan " Sergi reply's cynically.