Chapter 2

"You're too weak Mark

"You're too weak Mark." - Taemin
------------------------------------

"Stupid bitch!" Johnny yells out as he turns his head towards Taemin. "You made him drink didn't you?!" Johnny grabs Taemin by the collar.

"No no I would never," Taemin gives Johnny a nervous laugh.

"Taemin I know how you are! You and Ten were on this! I didn't even want to come here," Johnny let's go of Taemin's collar with frustration.

"Who in this room knows this boy?" Johnny points at Mark's body that's on the ground.

"I know who knows him but it seems like you don't trust Taemin and I," Ten says while getting up from the floor.

"I wanna help this boy out so please do tell me who knows him," Johnny says with his normal toned voice.

Ten gets up and grabs Johnny's wrists and takes him to the room that Haechan was in, Haechan was just sleeping.

Ten knocks super loudly on the door, scaring the living hell out of Haechan.

"Yah! Whoever woke me up I'll make sure they will be dead the next day," Haechan yelled out loud so that the whoever was behind his door could hear.

Johnny looked at Ten after he heard that boy say that.

Haechan threw open the door.

"Now who the hell woke me-," Haechan then noticed it was Ten, "Oh uh very sorry!"

Ten just ignored what he had said earlier. "I need you to take Mark home," Ten said.

"Why? Did something happen to him?" Haechan asked. "Yes he passed out because he drank too much," Ten then pointed at Johnny, "This guy ended up saving his fall," Ten then just walked away after he said all of that.

Johnny just looked confused as heck. He then looked at the short boy in front of him. "Can you please take him home for me?" Johnny asked the boy.

"I have to take care of someone so I'm sorry, but if you could please take him home, and you give me your phone number I will make sure to pick him up tomorrow," Haechan says while getting his phone out.

"Okay that's sounds fine," Johnny actually was hesitant about this idea, but he ended up going along with it since he was worried for the boy on the ground.

Haechan gave Johnny his phone so that he can save his number.

Johnny took out his phone and then went over to the contacts button and pressed the plus button, to add a new contact. Johnny put in Haechan's number, but then he looked at the short boy in front.

"What's your name?" Johnny asked Haechan.

"Haechan," Haechan said while getting his phone back.

Johnny then put Haechan for the new contact.

"My name is Johnny, very nice to meet you Haechan," Johnny then bowed down and left, so that he could take the boy to his house.