chapter 4

"If you're gonna mess with Mark you're gonna have to mess with me first bitch

"If you're gonna mess with Mark you're gonna have to mess with me first bitch." - Haechan
------------------------------------
"Fine fine," Mark rolled his eyes, "I won't drink again."

"You better not!" Haechan was still mad at him about him drinking at Ten's party, and he probably would be for the rest of his life. Haechan knew he was old enough to drink, but he couldn't see Mark doing it.

Mark kept looking out the window. He counted the trees as they passed by.

"Do you want Johnny's phone number?" Haechan asked while stopping at a red light.

Mark then looked at Haechan, "Sure I do wanna thank him for taking care of me," Mark said.

Haechan gave Mark his phone. Mark turned it on and then went to his contacts. He saw Johnny's name and pressed for his information.

He went down to where it said his phone number. Mark then turned on his phone and then went to add a new contact.

He put in the phone number first. Once he put in the number he gave it back to Haechan.

Haechan put is away before the light turned green.

Mark then thought what was to put after Johnny's name. He wanted to put emojis after Johnny so that it wasn't so plain.

Mark ended up putting 'Johnny🥰' it seemed simple but Mark liked it a lot. He was very grateful that Johnny has cares for him when he was drunk. He knew Haechan would help out too, but Haechan wasn't there.

Mark saved his contact. He didn't have a picture of Johnny yet, but he was still happy that he had his phone number, so he ended up smiling at it for the rest of the ride.

Mark ended up still wondering who was in the frame with Johnny and why it was ripped out.

Mark shook it off and turned on the radio. He then connected his phone to the car. He went to his music playlist and put on 'High Hopes' by Panic! At the disco.

Mark jammed out to the song with Haechan since they both loved the song.

They had good conversations while on the rode to Mark's apartment.

-X-

Haechan drove into the parking lot of the office of the apartments. Mark got out of the car. He waved bye to Haechan before he went up the stairs.

Mark then put in the code to open the office doors. He put in the code, and he opened the doors.

Mark then went forward, and then he went to the left to go to the stairs.

Mark again had to go up 2 flights of stairs. He was tired when he got to his floor. He opened the door to the floor and started walking to his apartment door. He was looking down, so he did notice what was in front of him.