chapter 5

"You'll regret that Mark

"You'll regret that Mark." - Lucas
------------------------------------
"That bitch!" Lucas yelled out while trying to push himself up.

"Ya! Doyoung help me up!" Lucas turns his head to the blue haired boy.

Doyoung quickly rushed over and helped up Lucas. "Sir I think we lost Taeil," Doyoung said while fixing his bucket hat.

"No shit!" Lucas made a fist, "Go find them Doyoung!" Lucas turned his head back at Doyoung. "Now!"

Doyoung nodded and ran towards the staircase door. He was going down the stairs at 2 stairs at a time.

Doyoung could barely see at that point bc his bucket hat kept cover his eyes.

Doyoung finally reached the main floor and flung open the door. He started running towards the outside of the office. He quickly opened the doors and fast as he could.

Doyoung was out the office finally. He looked around. He then saw 2 guys sitting on the bench together. One wearing a bucket hat and the other with black hair.

Doyoung stayed quiet and didn't yell. He then started running towards them. Taeil noticed since he was looking the direction Doyoung was coming from.

Taeil quickly got up from his seat. Mark was puzzled but as soon as he turned his head Doyoung was there.

Mark barely noticed and got up but as soon as Mark got up Doyoung has punched Taeil's face.

His bucket hat flew off his head. Taeil didn't care that it did. He then ran at him and kicked his left leg.

Doyoung tried to keep his balance. He put his leg hard on the floor to keep him up.

Mark pushed Taeil away from Doyoung. Mark then looked at Doyoung.

Doyoung looked up and gave him a death glare. "Listen, we just want your money," Doyoung fixed his hat and kept staring into Mark's eyes.

"You're not getting anything!" Mark yelled out at the blue haired boy.

"You'll regret not giving us the money," Doyoung walked up to Mark and grabbed his neck. Doyoung pushed him down onto the ground and put his foot on his stomach.

"Listen here," Doyoung got close to Mark's face, "I just am doing this for the money kid so hurry the fuck up!" Doyoung then slapped his face.

"Give me the fucking money!" Doyoung then started punching his face.

"Stupid kid," Doyoung kept punching him for a good 5 minutes. Doyoung then looked up after punching him. He noticed Taeil wasn't there.

"Where did that bitch go?" Doyoung took his foot off Mark and got up.

He fixed his bucket hat and walked away from Mark's body on the floor.

Mark was unconscious. As soon as Doyoung was walking away from his body the door to the office flew open. Lucas was in the doorway.