chapter 10

"I think we should get rid of him," - Ten------------------------------------

------------------------------------

It was the morning now. The past day was crazy. Mark was finally safe from Lucas. For now at least. He has Johnny. He lost his best friend though.

Mark woke up to with a Johnny in front of his face. His hair fell nicely on Johnny's face. Showing how good looking he was while asleep. Mark smiled at the sight. Mark then ended up reaching his hand forward to Johnny's face, he didn't realize he was doing it. Mark ended up booping Johnny's nose for fun, but once he did a Johnny attacked him.

He started tickling Mark, he was awake actually but he wanted to scare the small boy by tickling him.

Mark was screaming and laughing his head off. "Johnny stop!" Mark said while laughing but also screaming since he was super ticklish.

Johnny smiled at the smaller boy. He loved him so much. He has barely known him for awhile but he needed to protect the boy. Mark then took his time to catch his breath once Johnng stopped tickling him.

"Don't do that again! You scared the living hell out of me!" Mark groaned since he was now tired again.

"Sorry Markie," Johnny got off the bed first. Mark eventually caught his breath. He then got off the bed after Johnny did. Mark then ran over to Johnny since he was already about to leave his bedroom.

Mark then decided to speak up, "what we gonna eat for breakfast?" Mark asked.

"You make it sound like you live here Markie," Johnny chuckled.

"Oh yeah I don't sorry," Mark then moved his head down. He was looking down at the ground now.

"But if you want you can live here though," Johnny then decided to say out loud.

Mark's eyes glew up. "Really?" Mark asked just to make sure. "Yes really," Johnny responded.

"Thanks so much Johnny! You're the best!" Mark jumped out of excitment and then ran over to the kitchen.

"Breakfast time!" Mark smiled and waited for Johnny.

"Calm down baby," Johnny then noticed be said 'baby' again.

Mark blushed but then decided to speak up before Johnny was able to. "I love you!" Mark yelled out. Johnny's mouth was opened since he was gonna say something but Mark interrupted him.

"I said I love you!" Mark repeated himself.

"Really?" Johnny asked. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Yes Johnny I love you!" Mark then ran over to Johnny, giving him a big hug.

"I love you too then Markie," Johnny said and then hugged the small boy. He then decided to pick up Mark like a new born baby. "Hey I'm not a baby!" Mark pouted at how Johnny was carrying him.