CHAPTER III : [ just to pass time ]

[ ATTACH PHOTO ]

[ PHOTO ATTACHED! ]

[ PHOTO ATTACHED! ]

04.23.19

DEAR RYUNG,

Three months. Three months, Ryung. It's me again, Minghao. Life is so boring without you. You bring so much sunshine to my life without making me realize it. I hate myself for taking your time with me for granted. I just want to go back to our movie nights wherein we fall asleep on each other's shoulders, that's probably my favorite memory of us. The boys are okay, they aren't as fun as you but please do not tell Seungkwan because he's going to kill me.

Oh also, the auditions! I passed!!! I can't believe it, I actually have real talent! By now I know you would've hit me for talking bad about myself and taken me out for grilled pork belly. I'm still deciding wether I should accept it though. I'm still improving my Korean and that won't be the biggest help if ever I join the company. Language barrier really is the worst, I'm so thankful you learned basic Mandarin just to be able to properly talk with me. Ugh, I have to send you 10,000 now because I lost the bet. Will do once you send me your address :)

I also take dance classes now! I'm so happy to be able to continue working on my passion. It means so much to me and I know you understand how I feel about dance.

Besides dancing, I finally learned how to cook! Joshua and Mingyu taught me how and I can cook simple dishes for myself now. Aren't you proud of me? You can finally stop nagging me about it. When you come back, I'll definitely let you taste my specialty. By then, I'll be really good with my cooking skills.

That's all for now, sorry if it was a bit long. Nobody understand me like you do and I tried to get back in a lot of things I used to like just to pass time because I miss you a lot, and I hope you do to. Take care always, Ryung. Come home soonest.

CHEF HAO

[ SEND TO choi.ryung@gmail.com ]

[ SENT! ]

[ SENT! ]