CHAPTER VIII : [ runway walk ]

[ ATTACH PHOTO ]

[ PHOTO ATTACHED! ]

[ PHOTO ATTACHED! ]

09.21.19

DEAR RYUNG,

Usually my favorite number would be 8 but in this scenario it is definitely not my favorite. 8 months without you and sadly still counting.... It's so boring without you, I really mean it. Late night movies with the boys is just so different without you. They don't seem to mind and it's what bothers me the most, it seems like I'm the only one still not that used to it.

Anyway, training has been really hard but still manageable. A lot of people really like me and Junhui which is really shocking but at the same time reasonable since we're the only Chinese trainees there. I'm actually really enjoying constantly having to do something so I'm preoccupied. I don't know about Junhui but when we're not practicing or in classes he's past out.

Little8 has grown sooo much in just a few months! He's still little but he's grown visibly. It's actually quite sad that I have to ask some of the boys to look after him most of the time when I practice. He makes my day so much better.

Oh and I found a new job! I only take weekend shifts though because I have whole day training during the weekdays. I'm a part-time singer in fancy restaurants and sometimes bars. It's less time consuming and the pay is good enough.

Have you seen my outfit in the photo I sent you? Yes, that's me!!! I look so cool and swaggy. I recently discovered my love for fashion and it's so fun "playing dress up". Promise that you'll let me pick your clothes when you come home okay? We can be like an unstoppable and powerful runway model duo that everyone aspires to be.

I would love to tell you more but I still have much to do. I'll talk to you more soon, chickie! Love and miss ya 🤍

—MINGHAO :D

[ SEND TO choi.ryung@gmail.com ]

[ SENT! ]

[ SENT! ]