chapter 2

Chuuya was at work in his office. He couldn't stop thinking of dazai letting him move in with him. He just wanted to leave work and go to dazais apartment and lay in bed with his partner or boyfriend

"Chuuya snap out of it you need to get to work, you have lots of paper work to work on and you will probably get out late now , GET TO WORK" mori sat a stack of paper on chuuyas desk "u need to finish it by today "

Chuuya just sat at his desk tierd, "do I have to mori?"

"Yes and if u don't you get twice the work Friday."

Chuuya just started right away with his work. Chuuya didn't get out of work till 11pm. As soon as chuuya got out the building chuuya called dazai.

"Oi dazai, ummm can I go to your place tonight I don't have work tomorrow but by the time I get home it'll be 1am" chuuya asked.

"Sure I don't mind." Dazai said

Soon it was 11:30 chuuya was at dazais door, he knocked and dazai opened the door to a surprise of chuuya hugging him tightly

"Dazai.....I missed u some much..."Chuuya said in a tired voice.

Dazai hugged back and looked down at chuuya. "Are you ok chuuya...you look and sound extremely tired."

"I am...I've been working since 5AM...mori gave me a whole bunch of paper work...i...I need some sleep." Chuuya said

Chuuya looked drunk but he wasn't he was just tired but when ever he got tired he acted drunk this got dazai worried

"I think you should go to bed chuuya come to my room."

Dazai picked up chuuya bring him to his bed. Dazai sat chuuya in his bed and started to get chuuya into some pajamas. Chuuya just let dazai change him....

"Dazai....I want you to fuck me." Chuuya siad pulling dazai towards him and started to kiss dazai. Dazai pulled back.

"Chuuya....ummm I'm can't no....just.....no I cant." Dazai rejected everything he felt uncomfortable and worried.

Dazai pulled away rubbing his face where chuuya had kissed him."Chuuya you need to relax you need sleep so....please go to sleep." Dazai asked chuuya.

"But I'm not tierd and well....I wanna fuck...cuz I missed you " chuuya started to undress slowly

"CHUUYA I SIAD NO...I CANT PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME .... please...." Dazai yelled

Chuuya stopped getting undress and just walled up to dazai and hugged him. "Can you at least sleep with me then....please dazai....I love you so much.

"Let me change first...lay in bed I'll lay down with you soon." Dazai got into some pajamas and went to the bathroom to get clean pear of bandages to wrap his arms. After getting ready for bed dazai layed right next to chuuya hugging him from behind chuuya already asleep. Dazai slowly fell asleep with his face in the redheads hair.

The next morning dazai woke up to a sweet smell.
He went to the kitchen and saw chuuya half naked with no shirt just pant (lol). Chuuya was cooking pancakes for breakfast.

"Chuuya....why you up so early it's 6:30." Dazai came up behind chuuya looking at the delicious pancakes that chuuya had made. "I'm normally up at this time Dazai I have to be at work early in the port mafia remember. But sit down and eat your pancakes ok." Chuuya put a plate of pancakes in front of dazai and made a plate for himself and sat in front of dazai.

"Ummm I'm sorry about last night dazai...I was extremely tired mori pushed me so hard on paper work I couldn't think right sorry." Chuuya said

"It's fine..." Dazai was still worried. "I don't think mori should keep you at work for so long chuuya it's bad for you."

"Bad for me? Well I thought u would say something like committ a double suicide with you or something " chuuya said

Dazai just looked at his food the back at chuuya "no....i... I want to live....cuz your worth living for." Dazai said

There was a knock on the door and dazai froze in fear it was kunikida he forgot kunikida would come today.
"Chuuya claim out a window or something kunikida is here!"

Chuuya used his ability and flow out a window. Dazai ran to the front to door. "Took you long enough now get out the house so I can clean your damn please you dirty wiast of bandages machine." Dazai walked out and kunikida slammed the door behind him.

Dazai saw chuuya hiding in a bush "all clear? " chuuya asked.

"Yeah I guess...well I don't know what we should do since I will take all day for kunikida to clean my house "dazai said

Chuuya grabbed dazais hand and and just walked "I got a great place let go...dazai kun

(Sorry it took me like a month to come up the this chapter I'm soo soo sorry but here ya'll go lol )
I will update )

(Sorry it took me like a month to come up the this chapter I'm soo soo sorry but here ya'll go lol )I will update )