chapter 4

Warning : NSFW, ROUGH SEX

DON'T LIKE DON'T READ.....

Enjoy.........................yee

Dazai Pinned chuuya to the bed and Leand in to kiss chuuya. Chuuya just kissed back and moaned in between gasping for air.

Dazais hand was traveling around chuuyas skin and slowly making its way towards chuuyas towle wrapped around his waist.

Chuuya got a little nervous and blushed. Dazai slowly unwrapped chuuyas towle and he licked down chuuyas chest making his way down to chuuyas cock.

Chuuya sat up and looked at Dazai who was already licking the tip of chuuyas cock.

"Are you ready to get dirty....chuchu?" Dazai siad as he wrapped his arms around chuuyas waist and started to suck on chuuyas cock

Chuuya moaned softly and one hand gripped the bed sheets and one gripping to dazais hair. Dazai brought chuuyas cock deeper in his mouth slowly chuuyas moan got louder and Chuuya ended up Cumming in dazais mouth.

Dazai swallowed the cum and took chuuyas cock out his mouth. Chuuya was panting and just layed in bed.

Dazai stood up right in front of Chuuya and sat next to him.

"I'm not done with you yet Chuuya you know " Dazai said laughing a little.

"Wh-what do you mean d-dazai...?" Chuuya said panting at the same time.

Dazai leaned in over Chuuya and whisper in Chuuyas ear "time to fuck you chuchu".

Chuuya blushed and just stayed silent

Dazai pushed Chuuya down on the bed and started to slide one finger inside of Chuuya making Chuuya moan. Soon a second finger when , then the third.

"A-aaaah y-yes~" Chuuyas moans got louder by the third finger entering himmoansing it against chuuyas hole.

Dazai soon went into Chuuya harshly.

"A-AAAAH SHIT....F-FUCK...." Chuuya screamed.

Dazai started to thrust slowly then got faster. Chuuya was moaning louder.

Dazai just loved the sound of chuuyas moans to his ears. So Dazai decided to go deeper and faster into Chuuya. By this action Chuuya started to tier up ,not of pain but of pleasure.

Chuuya enjoyed the feeling.

"D-DAZAI..... F-FUCK ME HARDER.....P-PLEA..." Chuuya could complete his sentence. But Dazai already knew.

This continued for about 1 hour...dazai fucking chuuya.

Chuuyas moans got louder throughout the night.

After this hour of fucking, Dazai finally cane out of chuuya.

Chuuyas was panting and couldn't get up at all he couldn't get up to go wash up or anything so he decided to stay in bed just full of cum and Dazai decided to as well then later came morning.
.
.
.
Hope y'all liked this chapter I'm so sorry for not updating for the past 3 months lol I've been working on so much lately and plus now that Corona virus is here I have lots of online schooling so I probably won't updating very often I will try my best to update this story tho I wanna continue it