chapter 3

Chuuya grabbed dazais hand and just walked...."come on I got a good place for us to go."

Dazai just followed...he got curious just wondering where could Chuuya possibly take him.

            ~~~20 minutes later~~~

"We're here dazai...." Chuuya said holding dazais hand.

Dazai looked...it was a little carnival that chuuya and dazai went to all the time when there we're 15.

"Ooh the little carnival we always when to I haven't been here in years since I left the mafia...brings back old memories chuchu lol." Dazai said.

Chuuya just stood there hoping dazai would say something but dazai didn't say anything he just stood there looking at the carnival I haven't been to in so long.

"Soo um dazai...wanna get wrist bands and go and a couple rides...?" Chuuya asked braking the silence.

"I haven't been here in years of course I'm ganna wanna go on a couple rides..!"

Chuuya just grabbed dazais hand and dragged him towards the ticket booth.

"Can we get two wrist bands please" chuuya asked the worker.

Chuuya payed for both dazai and his wrist bands. Chuuya and dazai went on a couple rides and ate food too , like candy apples, cotton candy, and even popcorn. They spent the whole day enjoying there time together.

                     ~~~9:30pm~~~

Chuuya looked at his phone and saw the time

"Dazai you think we should head back to your place...?" Chuuya asked.

"You mean our place...I did let you move in...and yeah I think we should head home...we can take little showers and the watch a movie or play games lol" Dazai said calmly

After dazai  corrected chuuya, chuuya began to blush. Chuuya and dazai headed back home and when home kunikida had already left so chuuya was good and didn't have to hide. They got on time the apartment and dazai just plopped himself on the couch.

"I'm so tired after all that fun chuchu..."

Chuuya blushed at the sound of his nickname that Dazai said...

"O-oh yeah I-im tired too.."Chuuya siad face still all read.

"I'm ganna take a little shower wanna join chuchu???" Dazai asked heading to his room to get clothes to change into after he gets out the shower.

Chuuya just stood in the living room all shy and still blushing

"U-um s-sure why not" chuuya studders.

Chuuya walked to dazais room.

"I don't really have any clothes to change in to dazai..."

Dazai looked in his closet to look for clothes chuuya might fit into and he found one oversized T-shirt and some sweatpants. He layed it on the bed for chuuya to change into after he came out the shower.

Dazai walked to the bathroom getting undress and chuuya froze again blushing where he stood looking at the floor.

"Chuchu you coming?" Dazai yells from the bathroom.

Chuuya finally found the strength to walk and walked towards the bathroom also getting undress to take a nice shower with dazai.

"Y-yeah...here I am." Chuuya faked a laugh.

Dazai turned on the water and stepped into the shower "come on chuchu water is nice and warm"

Chuuya blushed and didn't even have his pants off yet . He took them off and walked into the shower with dazai.

Dazai started to get wet and cleaning himself. "Chuuya ganna take a  rinse..???"

"U-um yeah...!!!" Chuuya and dazai switched places.

Chuuya went under the water cleaning his hair and the rest of his body, then he felt hands wrap around his waist.

"D-dazai what the hell?!?!" Chuuya blushed of shyness.

" did you remember yesterday?" Dazai asked

Chuuya thought for a minute and the remembered yesterday after work chuuya wanted dazai to fuck him

"OK what about yesterday?!?!!" Chuuya siad blushing

"Don't you want me to fuck you chuchu"

Chuuya just stood there while dazai had his arms around chuuyas waist.

"I-i" Chuuya got cut off by a kiss and getting pinned to the shower wall.

Chuuya kissed back enjoyingthe kiss and wrapped his arms around dazais neck.

They were kissing for a while and after a couple of minutes gasped for air. Dazai started to kiss down chuuyas neck also biting him

"Ahhh..." Chuuya made a small moan

"Wanna move this to the bed chuchu" Dazai asked.

Chuuya nodded and dazai stopped kissing chuuya. Dazai turned off the water and and handed chuuya a towle. Chuuya wrapped it around his body dazai also grabbed a towle and wrapped it around his waist.

Chuuya was looking in the mirror and dazai turned chuuya around kissing him and picking him up.

Slowly dazai walked towards the bed and pinned chuuya to the bed....

( I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THE STORY I HAD TESTING AND I HAVE LOTS OF SCHOOL WORK/HOMEWORK  ME IS SO SO SORRY IT HAS BEEN LIKE 2 PROBABLY 3 MOUTHS SINCE MY LAST UPDATED I'M SO SORRY 😢😢😢😢😢😢 HOPE YALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER )

next chapter involvs NSFW